03.

As I'm walking to the dx I stopped off to see soda,But I was really hoping to not see pony I am still so pissed, like how could he.

Well anyways I got there and guess who was sitting on the front porch, you guessed it PONYBOY.

"Hey Elle can we talk."he said as he got up to grab my shoulder,
I pushed his hand off and said " I said it is ellanora to you, but what do you want."

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I talked to her and she said she was sorry."he said

I laughed "and you actually believed her ya right."
"No I don't, can you forgive me." He said as he was making puppy dog eyes and puckering his lip out.

Uhh how could I stay mad at him he is so perfect,
"I guess."I replied.He gave me a hug,

"Well I have to get to work see you later."I said
"Ok."he replied
I started to walk off and he grabbed my arm to stop me.
"Hey wanna see a movie with me after work."he asked
"Sure."I said,I went in side and went up stairs to see soda. I walked in his room and sat in the bed

"Hey Ella."soda said."guess what soda"I said quietly so nobody could here me.
"What, did two pass out at the drive in again"
"No,pony asked me to go to the movies with him tonight after work."
"He did omg can I help you pick out an outfit"he said
"Duhh you can" I said.

-AFTER WORK-

"Ok so I'm thinking *imagine your desired outfit*"he said.
"That's perfect"I said.

I heard a know on the door.

"Hey Elle you ready"pony said,
"Yea let me get my shoes on,"I said
"Meet me on the porch when your done"

I walked out side pony was sitting on the porch waiting for me.
Man I was so nervous my first date and with pony wow. Could life get any better...

On the way there pony grabbed my hand, I guickly pulled it away because I got scared

"Did I do something wrong"he said, "no"I said

We got to the movies and we sat down we watched the movie. That movie was really good.it was one of those beach movies they have all the time.

-AFTER THE MOVIE-

"Well ima go back to the lot, see you tomorrow pony."
"See ya Elle, if you and Johnny get cold come over."
"I will thanks pony I had so much fun."

I started walking to the lot when I got there Johnny was already sleeping with newspapers all over him. I laid down on the ground.

-PONYS POV-

I walked home after the movies. It seems really late but I have no clue what time it was.I walked up to the porch. I seen that the light was still on, so I looked through the window.shoot Darry's still awake.I walked in side.

"Ponyboy we're the hell have you been, do you know what time it is,it is almost 2:00 in the morning kiddo."darry said as he shot up out of his chair.
"Hey pony we're you been."soda said really sleepy.
"I was at the movies with Elle and I lost track of the time."I said
"And I can't even call the cops because you to would be thrown in a boys home so fast it would make your head spin."
"I didn't mean to."
"I didn't mean to I forgot THATS ALL I EVER HEAR FROM YOU."
"C'mon darry."soda said
"YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH IM SICK OF YOU ALWAYS STICKING UP FOR HIM DO YOU HEAR."
"DONT YOU YELL AT HIM ."
Darry walks over to me and pushed me,I started walking towards the door.
"Pony uh ponyboy I-I didn't mean to" darry started to say.
I opened the door and started running to the lot.I got there and seen that Elle and Johnny were sleeping so I woke them up .

-Ella's POV-

"What the hell ,ponyboy what are you doing here." I asked him very confused
"Darry hit me" he said crying.
"Well hey man let's go to the park and maybe you'll cool off by then" says Johnny.