Ocho

During the night Puffy had managed to crawl even closer to Niki, which technically shouldn’t be possible but she did it. They were both very close when the others ended up stumbling in. They weren’t planning to intrude of course, but it still happened. They knocked at first but nobody heard and this is when they burst through while yelling, the whole situation went awkwardly to say the least. In such a manner.

“Puffy?” Ant asked as he knocked on the door. The others were standing behind him and although they were worried they were still trying to be respectful.

“Puffy I’m awake now~” Hannah also whispered through the door but none of them even stirred to show they had heard.

“Puffy, we can’t find Niki,” Foolish said. They were getting more worried by the second, Puffy didn’t seem as if she was even hearing them.

“We’re coming in!” Hannah yelled before the door burst open.

“Puffy Hannah woke up and we can’t find Niki!” Ant yelled as the door slammed into the wall and Puffy flinched, she was already near the edge which ended up causing her to fall.

“Great you’re awake now we can’t find N-” Hannah started to warn her but as if on cue Niki started stirring under the bed sheets before her head popped out. “Oh…” Hannah gave a small reaction before she realized what exactly was going on. “Oh my god you two lovebirds are back together! Ah that’s so cute, you have to tell me all about how this happened!” Hannah started fangirling while dramatically shaking Puffy.

“Hannah! Please stop shaking me,” Puffy whined as her hair was going all over her face.

“Oh! Yeah, sorry!” Hannah gave her one last shake before fixing her hair up for her and jumping on the bed next to Niki who was still trying to wake up. “What about you? Are you awake yet?” She asked as she waved a hand over her face.

“Aren’t you supposed to be tired or something? Afterall you just woke up,” Niki groaned at being suddenly woken up.

“NO! Actually I feel like I could do anything, I’m so well rested and… and... ,” Hannah tried to boast about how lively she felt but all of a sudden a yawn escaped her lips.

“There you go,” Niki giggled as she pushed Hannah into the bed. Hannah immediately started wrapping herself up in the blankets and getting comfortable.

“Ok maybe I do need some rest, but I’ll be awake before lunch so make me some too!” Hannah yelled out as one last yawn escaped her lips before she fell asleep. Niki chuckled as she got out of the bed and let Hannah get more room. Niki made a shushing motion at everyone before shoving everyone out of the room and closing the door behind her. They all quietly walked onto the deck but immediately once they were up there Velvet turned to them.

“So are you guys speedrunning the relationship or something?” Velvet asked as he patted their shoulders.

“No no!” Puffy yelled defensively but a blush was spreading on her face.

“We were just cuddling! And besides I was wearing socks,” Niki made up excuses while rolling her eyes.

“Oh yes, good for wearing socks because socks ain’t gay!” Ant yelled as he started pushing Puffy towards the stairs. “Now that that’s out of the way we need to talk!” Puffy looked back at Ant.

“What about?” Puffy asked as she sat down on the bottom of the stairs, everyone soon followed her and sat down on different spots.

“Well of course where we’re heading next,” Ant answered as he got comfortable with his head on Velvet’s shoulder.