CH2

When Gabby and I arrived to 3rd period we only walked in the door and everyone's eyes where on me and her....I feel really uncomfortable right now. "Why's the new hot kid hanging out with the queen reject?" "Why's the queen slut opening her mouth for something other than a dick?" Oh shit, Gabby's getting angry. "Listen Carmen, why don't you go talk shit somewhere else because if not you're going to get the shit beaten out of you. Don't test me." Everyone in the class ohhed like it was a big deal...even I did. "I'm only asking a question Gabby. I just think he could do so much better than you. I mean look at you, you're a fat ugly bitch, no one wants to be seen with someone like you anyways." A slight look of hurt shot across Gabbys face like lightning because it was gone so fast and replaced with anger. She snapped and it was a matter of seconds before 5 male teachers had to pull her of that Carmen bitch. After 15 minutes of Gabby beating the life out of Carmen they actually got Gabby off of her. I decided to ditch the rest of my school day and wait outside for Gabby to be sent home. Yea they are sending her home because of the fight and they are sending Carmen to the hospital.  Well, now I know not to fuck with Gabby.  Finally she's coming. Damn what was taking her so long? "Hey Calum!! What are you doing out here?" "Well I'm waiting for you to come out so we can go get Maccas then go to my house." "What's Maccas?" "Sorry. Its the Australian word for McDonalds." "Oh okay. Let's go Cal-Pal!!" We started walking to Maccas and I made a mistake of asking if she had a boyfriend. She visibly tensed and went silent. I figured she just didn't hear me so I asked again. "Cal....can you keep a secret?" "Yea Gab. What's up?" "I'm bisexual but don't tell anyone because if you do then I'm screwed. My mom is a major homophobe and I'm not sure how she'd react if she knew her daughter like to make out with girls too. Actually, I'm scared to see how she'd react. My dad knows and a couple friends but other then that nobody knows. My mom knows almost everyone here in Butler so if you tell one person it'll spread like a fucking wildfire gone terribly wrong. So keep ya  mouth shut." "Really?!?!? You honestly seem as straight as pole.." "Guess what Cal...all poles can be bent with a little heat.." she gave me the most sneaky and mischievous smirk I've ever seen in my entire life of 13 years.