CH6

Whenever we were through packing and finally able to return home...home....its my new home.
   "Cal! Cally! Hellll-ooooo. Answer me bitch!!" Oh, it's only Gabbz "Huh? What?" "What room do you want?" "Uh...is the room across from Mike's taken?" "No, why? If you two decide to fuck you better bite that pillow Calum! We don't want to be in a hot make out session and hear you guys fucking the life out of each other. I refuse." "What? No. Are you crazy? We are never going to...ya know....do the do. We aren't even dating and he is STARIGHT Gabby. He won't ever like me. Just get that out of your head right now okay? Thank you. He wouldn't like me anyways. I'm fat, and ugly, I'm not good enough for him. He is so perfect and sweet and caring but I'm only me and I'm not enough." "Listen Cal. You are good enough. Don't spend anytime thinking otherwise. To be honest, if you were  straight then I would totally ride that D. Don't put yourself down because we love you. I barely know you and I already know that your going to be my bestfriend." That made me smile. She is so sweet it makes me want to puke rainbows and unicorns. "And for future reference, Mikey tops. When you two decide to do the dirty do you will know that Mikey tops. But believe me okay, Mikey likes you. He really likes you he's just too chicken shit to admit it so give it time okay? Go get settled and then when its time I will call you down so we can eat our take out. Kay." "Thanks Gab. I will talk to you in a little bit." I walked back down the stairs as Gabby went back into her and Lexi's room, probably to feel up Lexi. I went up and down the stairs for an hour, bringing my stuff up from the living room, and damn do my arms hurt now. My bed looks so comfy and nice. But I don't want to sleep. I want to go see how my new dress looks on me. Nobody knows that I like to wear dresses and skirts and makeup and such. I have kept this secret to myself since my sister caught me in her favorite dress and wearing her make up. She yelled at me and told me I was a fag, but then I told her that it was only a dare and I had to do it. After that she just laughed in my face and took the picture. Ever since then I haven't told anyone about my "fetish" for cross dressing. Its my little secret. My dress is gorgeous. It's a dress I bought for a dance that's coming up in school. I've decided that I'm going to wear a dress to my first dance. I mean, this is part of me. Yes, a part me does like to wear all black but another part wants to be the person that looking at me in the mirror. My dress is gorgeous. The dress is a gorgeous shade of purple. It's strapless and just the right length.The dress has cute ruffles at the bottom. Not the puffy kind of ruffles but the kind that lay nicely. The dress has a sparkly strap across the waist. I even bought a pair of black platform pumps that have a black ruffly flower on the side of the ankle strap. I'm just scared that everyone is going to laugh at me when I walk in there in a dress and heels. "Uh-um. Wha-what are, um....damn." I froze in my place, why didn't I lock my door...FUCK. "Uh,yea Mike? What's up?" I can't look at him so I'm just going to stare at my perfectly manicured toes in my gorgeous heels. "What are you doing Cal?" "What do you mean Mikey?" "You know what I mean Cal. Why are you in a dress and high heels?" "I feel pretty. This the other half of me. Do I look pretty?" "Wow, Cal. Yea, you, um...you look hot- I mean you look nice- I mean yeah... wow." I giggled..the most manly giggle ever. "Thank.....you...?" "Look, Cal, you are umm, you look hot and amazing and gorgeous and just you look wow." I've never smiled so much in my whole life. "Thank you Mikey. But I was about do my makeup so uh.." "can I watch?" " I guess..if you want.." I turned around and started my eyeliner. When I finished I turned around Mikeys mouth droppd. "How do I look?" "Will you go out with me? This Saturday? 8:30?