CH7

I was stunned, like I couldn't even move or speak. A look of worry flashed through Mikey's eyes. "Uh-um, i-if you don't wan-" "Yes Mikey. I would absolutely love to, I'm happy I'm the girl in this relationship." "Cal, you'd be the girl in ever relationship. Look at you!" "Oh-uh.." "No!! Cal, I didn't mean it like that. I mean like...you. You just look so pretty, and you have alot more curves than people give you credit for....girls at school should be jealous of you right now, and your legs...oh god your legs." "Thank you Mikey." "You're welcome Cal. But uh,my friend Luke is coming over with his girlfriend Ashley. You wanna meet them?" "Yea sure, just let me change. I don't want anyone else to see me like this. It's really embarrassing, to be honest." "Nuuuuu. The girls will DIE when they see you. I know Gabby isn't one for the whole dressy thing but she will still screech like brakes on a 50 year old truck, believe me. Leave it on....PLEASE?" "Ugh, fine. You're just lucky that I know how to walk in heels." "Yea yea, whatever." He is so carefree. Like he can be himself completely when he is here. "Mikey!! Where you at fool!!?" That's a new voice... "Hold on Ash. We'll be down in a minute!!" "Okay bitch!!" "So, Mikey, wanna go downstairs so I can meet the infamous Lashley?" "Really Cal? Lashley?" I giggled....it was manly of course, but it was a giggle, and we walked downstairs. All I the girls mouthed dropped when they saw me. I don't know if u should smile or cry right now. After a moment of silence tears started to sting in my eyes. I turned around about to walk back upstairs when everyone started screaming for me to stop. "What?" Ashley was the first to speak. "Okay wait a minute. How come a guy can rock a dress that I look terrible in?" Then it was Lexi's turn. "This may sound weird as fuck but dammmnnnn girl, I hope that you're gonna wear that to the dance cause you will slay dem bitches!" I giggled again...damn it! I need to stop giggling. "Well I was going to wear it if I look okay. Do I look okay?" Then Gabby spoke, "Yes you do hoe so now you get to help us find our dresses cause you obviously know what what the fuck you're doing so, leggo." That's when Mikey started yelling,"NOOOOOO!! HE'S MINE,NOT YOURS!! YOU CANT HAVE MY BABY!!  YOU CANT TAKE MY BOYFRIE- I mean uh, we were about to watch a movie...." " Wow Mikey. You almost called me your boyfriend...smooth " "I uh...I didn't mean to uh.. ya know. Do that.." "I'm sure that you didn't." I'm sassy today..rawr!!