Part 11. Box

"Breakfast in bed!"

Gulf was woken up by the cherry greeting, he felt when the space of the bed dip and a pair of lips touched his cheek. "Morning", came the greeting.

Gulf lazily opens his eyes to a smiling Mew. He slowly rolls on his back, eyes half-close, stretching before glancing at Mew.

"Morning, sunshine!", Mew greeted again with a soft kiss on Gulf's lips.

"Uhmmm". Gulf scoot towards him and circled his arms on Mew's middle, "Morning", he mumbled.

Mew chuckled, "You okay?", he sent a soothing path down Gulf's naked back that earn a soft groan from the younger.

"I'm sore and I think I have a hangover?", Gulf pouts. They had a blast last night with the rest of their friends and well, some drunken sexy times when they returned to their room.

Mew grinned blushing when image of last night Gulf passes his mind, "You were great last night"

Gulf pushed Mew, blushing as well and glaring. "If I don't manage to go to the rehearsal later, I'm going to tell Saint it's your fault". Saint and Zee's wedding will be tomorrow, Saint had already sulk last night when the men started drinking too much but was later pulled into partying with them.

Mew let out another hearty laugh, planting another kiss, "You can't be sexy last night and expect me to behave. But if you need to rest for today, we can stay here", he added, slowly moving Gulf on his back and pressing himself to the younger.

"Can we do that?", Gulf asked pouting. Mild and the rest have been complaining a lot since they arrived. Calling them out for being too absorb with each other.

"Why not? If that's what you want", Mew answered, nuzzling on his chest.

Gulf giggled, "I still want to be friends with Saint though".

Mew phone rings.

Mew, "Speaking of the devil. Let me answer this first"

Gulf looks at Mew as the older answer the phone, his gaze taking in all of Mew's features. Mew's other hand is still circled on his waist, the other on the phone.

"What's with that look?", Mew asked when he finished the call. Gulf blinked, trying to control his emotions, he is not an emotional person but recently when he looked at Mew, he can't help but be emotional.

"What happened?", Mew asked softly.

Gulf shakes his head, "Nothing"

Mew pouts, "You know you've been looking at me like that recently"

"You're good to look at", Gulf answered, chuckling. "And aren't you always looking at me also. They've been complaining that a lot about us"

"Gulf...", Mew called holding Gulf's gaze.

Gulf smiled at him, "I...I'm just...I guess sometimes overwhelm? In disbelief that you're here. That we are here. Together"

"Oh, Love!", Mew exclaimed. "Why are you being so romantic in the morning?", he teased beaming. "Are you that happy? Are you happy? Hmmm...looks like it's true that you've fallen for me from a long long time ago. Isn't it?", Mew continued, eyes sparkling with mischief.

Gulf scowl playfully, heat creeping from his chest to the tips of his ears. He nods, there is no reason to hide.

Mew rains him kisses, "I love you!"

Gulf laughs, "But I'm not your boyfriend?". Gulf isn't a very impatient person, but Mew hadn't popped that question yet, perhaps because of what Saint had said but he honestly didn't need any grand gesture. He honestly thinks that Mew's 'no' during that time is ridiculous. He just wanted to be with Mew, to be able to claim and introduce him properly, and for Mew to do the same.