Caralorian Prompt Response 1

Original idea from cara_djarin. Thank you for giving me inspiration to write this!

Din Djarin didn't like people snooping around in his stuff.

That, he had made clear.

When Burg opened his weapons closet, Din had threatened him.

When Mythol was looking around, he carbonite-froze him.

Din never let anyone look at his stuff and allowed them to pick what they wanted. He always handed it to them himself, should he choose to lend it to them at all.

So why did he fling his weapons closet wide open, and let Cara not only look at his stuff, but take three?

Maybe it was the pounding in his chest whenever she looked up at him with those bright, sparkling eyes.

Maybe it was the malfunctioning of his helmet's temperature control system whenever she smiled at him.

Din was sitting in the Razor Crest's cockpit one day while floating in hyperspace. Thinking about that.

The Child-  Grogu, was currently snoring in the co-pilot seat next to him.

Din froze suddenly.

Weapons, he reminded himself.

Weapons were part of his religion.

His helmet grew very hot and uncomfortable. What was wrong with that temperature system?

Din Djarin, the Mandalorian and one of the best bounty hunters out there,

Had given Cara not only one, but THREE pieces of what was considered accessories in Mandalorian tradition to her.

He had given her the weapon equivalent of necklaces, bracelets, and....

His face flushed a bright red under the helmet, and his grip on the console tightened.

He had given her the weapon equivalent of a ring.

And she had kept it.