Chapter One; RazMkeel

Raz Mkeel. He is an Argonian warrior, a true Hist Born. He was born in the way of Guerrilla Warfare, a fighting tactic used by the Argonians. He was raised to fight off the Dark elf slavers.

One day, on an uncertain day, RazMkeel, a young Hist born, fought the Dunmer slavers. He was in Black Marsh, held up at the town of Thorn, getting ready to attack the slavers just across the border.

Just before that, the Oblivion Crisis occurred, but the Hist, the intelligent trees of Black Marsh, told the Argonians of the attack, so they were ready.

When the gates opened in black Marsh. The Dremora did not come charging out. Argonians came charging in. The Hist told us their weakness'. The argonians ran in, defeated the Dremora and while closing the gate, they escaped with many weapons and treasures. They closed every gate that opened in Black Marsh and gathered all the armor and weapons from the plains of Oblivion. While the Dark elves; the ones who enslaved many beast races including argonians, we're hit very hard after many bad things that have happened In morrowind. They were still recovering after the Oblivion Crisis and while they were weak the once enslaved argonians attacked hard with much power. The Argonians went into Morrowind without Mercy and fought there way to free their enslaved bretheran and destroyed the city of Vivec on the invasion. The Argonians were sacking the Dunmer in East and South part of Morrowind while damaging other Cities and towns in Morrowind. Raz Mkeel was part of this invasion.