Chapter Four; The Dwemer

"Dwemer ruins are the remains of Dwemer cities, which scattered across Skyrim, Hammerfell, High Rock, and Morrowind."

"After the disappearance of the Dwemer, their cities remained untouched and their buildings structurally sound. Falmer reclaimed some of the ruins, and the Automata of Dwemer construction still patrol the halls of these ruins, making them dangerous to navigate and explore."

I was intrigued by all the information I gathered from the Dwemer books. I wanted to explore the Dwemer and see for myself, the Dwemer cities, and the deep mystery of their disappearance.
"Skyrim. Hammer fell. High rock. Morrowind." I weighed my options. "No, not Morrowind."
"High Rock is too far."
Hammer fell or Skyrim. Where should I head next. I want to explore. Explore the lost races mysteries, left behind.
These are all of the places the Dwemer inhabited. Although Skyrim and Hammer fell are the closest, although I can't stand the heat, let alone deserts.
Skyrim.

Skyrim is the best place to go! I can settle there, get a group and explore the dwarven ruins and one day find the truth of their disappearance!

Oh, what am I saying. This will take time, effort, and more. I just found out about the Dwemer a couple of days ago and in already thinking ahead. I still think I should go to Skyrim. It seems like a nice place to settle, away from Morrowind and the slavers. Maybe if I leave first thing on Fredas, I may be able to reach Skyrims border by Sundas or sooner.