Chapter Six; Helgen

Early Sundas. I arrived in Skyrim.
I crossed the border without getting caught, until a imperial legion troop on a horse came riding through watching the border. That day, I was arrested, for crossing the border. I was sent to Helgen, with another prisoner. His name is uncertain. I was sent all the way to the Riften prison, where I would stay there for a whole year. I was not expecting this to happen.
I didn't like it at the Riften prison, I was close to the Morrowind border, and feared I would be sent to work on a plantation in Vvardenfell.

A year later I was released. I instantly went to the city of Markarth by carriage. When I arrived, I was amazed. A city, built by an ancient race, long ago. Markarth also had a Dwemer museum. That was what intrigued me the most. Real evidence of the Dwemer doing, Automatons, gears, and other pieces made by the Dwarves. Amazing.
I spent hours in there studying all the objects, and Automatons.
I wanted to recreate, and learn the ways of their skillful smithing. I spent almost 2 years designing a full set of armor made from the ore the Dwemer used. I designed it after Dwemer statues, and faces.

Eventually, I bought my self some of the ore the Dwemer used to craft these trinkets. I made a full set of Dwemer armor. I loved it. By then I was really into the Dwemer, but hadn't explored a Dwemer ruin yet, besides Markarth.
I thought I was ready.