Hinata's love

(Warning if your 17 years old below don't read this)

I was pulled by Hinata at the bathroom but I didn't open my eyes I don't want to be beaten up by Hinata.

"I-I'm sorry I should have knocked" I said while sweating still closing my eyes.

"You don't have to apologize" Hinata replied.

"W-What do you mean" I said.

"Ever since I meet you I get this weird feeling a feeling of comfort and peace after sometime I understand that I'm slowly falling for you Rimuru" Hinata said.

"Eh? Ehhh!!!!" I said.

"Shizu sensei told me to stop holding back my feelings now I will do as she said" Hinata said and take one of my hand and put it on her breast.

"Hinata!?" I said and Hinata slowly hold my cheeks.

"Open your eyes Rimuru" Hinata ordered then I slowly open it and see Hinata's face.

"I want you to see me as a woman right now not a protector of humanity or a warrior" Hinata whispered and slowly reach for my lips and kiss me.
Her lips are soft I slowly kiss back without me knowing I think my man instinct kick in. My hands reach for her ass and I instantly grab it my hand slowly being buried on her ass. Hinata's hand slowly wrap around my neck. We then sperate our lips. We're both panting after our kiss.

"Are you awake now" Hinata said and hold my dick. And it reacted.

"I will take care of this" Hinata said and get on her knees and pull down my pants and my dick accidentally hit her face.

"Your so big" Hinata gulp after seeing my dick. Then she proceed on licking it from the top to the very rot.

"It's all wet now should we proceed to the next step Rimuru" Hinata said and I can no longer hold myself I grab her by the shoulder and push her on the wall.

"Yes I can no longer hold back Hinata" I said while looking straight to her eyes.

"You don't have to hold back I'm yours now" Hinata whispered and I immediately put her right leg on my shoulder and position my dick. Then I slowly enter her womanhood.

"Ahhhh... Yes " Hinata said. After about 5 second I fully enter her. Then blood slowly drop.

"Hinata your so tight" I said while running out of breath.

"It's because I'm doing it with the man I love" Hinata replied and we look at each other and we proceed to kiss and I slowly move my hips. After about 5 minutes we then go all out like the animals we are.

"AHH YES RIMURU THERE RIGHT THERE!" Hinata said while holding on my shoulders.

"DO YOU LIKE THAT HUH!" I said as I thrust with all force.

"YES I LIKE IT!" Hinata replied. After about 10 minutes.

"I'm close Hinata!" I said while chasing my breath.

"Me too let's do it together!" Hinata replied. We look at each and we kiss not an ordinary kiss but a kiss full of lust. We no longer care if someone sees us all that's in our mind is to satisfy our lust. And one final thrust.

"HINATA" I yelled and hold her waist.

"RIMURU" Hinata yelled aswell.

And we both cum in the same time. The bathroom is filled with steam of our bodies.

"Round 2" Hinata whispered while smiling.

"Yes please" I replied and I sit on the toilet.

"Hehehe face off I see" Hinata replied and sit on my lap and hold my dick and position it. Then she put it in by herself.

"Ahhhh it's in my very core now" Hinata said.

"Your insides is so warm" I replied. Hinata then start shaking her waist and it give me a lot of pleasure.

"Ughh.... Hinata your amazing at this" I said and after hearing that she shake her waist faster.

"Ahh... Ahh.." Hinata moaned. Then my man instinct kicks in again and I suck on her breast.

"Rimuru wait, that's to much ahhhh.." Hinata said. After hearing that my hips start moving each time out body meet a very erotic sound can be hear.

"Ahh... Yes I'm close harder Rimuru" Hinata said.

"Me too, Ugh Hinata your really a slut" I replied. Then We both move faster and harder.

"Rimuru I'm close!" Hinata yelled.

"Me too!" I said and stand up holding Hinata on the back and start thrusting like there's no tomorrow.

"Rimuru I love you" Hinata said.

"I love you too Hinata" I replied and we both kiss and one final thrust.

"Hmmm!!!" Hinata moaned. We both reach our limits and both cum at the same time.

After we both reach our limits I fell on the floor while Hinata's on top of me. We kiss and kiss for about 20 minutes and we decided to take a bath together. After that we take a small walk together.