Chapter 1: Introduction

I'm Y/N Odinson the goddess of the four elements and of corse Thor and Loki's sister. After defeating Hela we soon found out that I was more powerful than both of my brothers. However, I am only 19 years old. How is that possible? Well I was born by an accident and my father didn't want me. It was my brothers who convinced him to let me stay. There was only one condition. I had to learn how to control my powers to the age of 10. Thor and Loki had helped and looked after me all those 10 years and even Friga started loving me. When I finally turned 10 years I showed Odin what I had learned and done with my powers. He finally started loving and treating me that way I needed to be treated. That was all I wanted at the time but it was about to change. After defeating Hela and causing Ragnarok we soon discovered I was more powerful than both Thor and Loki. For some reason they wanted to keep me safe and didn't let me leave New Asgard. I found it completely ridiculous since I had proven I knew how to take care of myself. We ended up screaming at each other and I almost lost it and destroyed one of the buildings. They had calmed me down and we talked but I was still furious. Everyone in New Asgard helped me get through it and for a couple of months I did. Until one day I decided to free myself and help my brothers.

A/N: Hey guys, just wanted to say, this is my first story and I'm not English, so there might be some mistakes. I hope you like it. Love you.