Chapter Twelve: What happened after?

But that's not the last we'll hear of our Phantom. In fact, their story isn't over yet. Far from it. They might not have found (Y/N) that night but it doesn't mean she's gone for good. She still lives under the opera. But no one knows. Everyone had searched everywhere for her that night but she was nowhere to be found. So they just left it alone believing the Phantom was gone forever. But they were wrong. If anything, she was now trapped down there.

She told Loki and Sylvie to take the boat and it never came back. Also, something that happened during Don Juan has defiantly trapped her. She made the chandelier fall again. But, instead of shattering like the first time, it caused a fire that burned down the whole theater, blocking every exit. She didn't want that to happen but there's no going back now. But at least she'll die in her home, happy with the outcome of Don Juan. She felt more loved than she had ever been in her life. And she was satisfied with that.

'So many times out here I've watched a happy pair of lovers walking in the night. They had a kind of glow around them. It almost looked like heaven's light. I knew I'd never know that warm and loving glow though I might wish with all my might. No face as hideous as my face,' she looked in the water, 'Was ever meant for heaven's light. But suddenly an angel has smiled at me and kissed me without a trace of fright. I dare to dream that he might even care for me and as I sing this song tonight, my cold dark home seems so bright. I swear it must be Heaven's light.'

(Y/N) sat at the edge of the lake, looking at her face in the reflection. Meanwhile, Loki was at Sylvie's Manor thinking about (Y/N). He hasn't been able to get her out of his head since that night. He feels like he's betrayed her by leaving with Sylvie. And, as much as he's been denying it, he's fallen for his angel. But he's only been denying it because he's supposed to be marrying Sylvie the next morning. But he has to go see (Y/N). He doesn't care if he's getting married tomorrow.

He has to confess to (Y/N) now. So, he snuck out and went to the opera. He had a struggle getting to the secret passageway that he and Sylvie used to escape but he found it and went through the labyrinth to the boat. Once he found it, he took the boat to (Y/N)'s home. He arrived to see (Y/N) playing with the water. But she looked up when she saw movement on the water that wasn't her. 

"Loki! What are you doing here? I told you to go," (Y/N) said standing up.

"I had to see you. At least before my wedding tomorrow," Loki said docking the boat.

"You shouldn't be here. How are you even here?"

"I took the mirror passageway."

They talked more and soon one thing led to another which landed them in bed where they slept together. Neither of them regretted it. Not one bit. But (Y/N) did the next morning. She was ashamed of herself. Loki loves Sylvie. And (Y/N) slept with him just before his wedding. If anything, she definitely felt like a monster or some kind of sick woman sleeping with a taken man. She looked at him to see he was still asleep. Good. (Y/N) was afraid to even be near him now. So, she got dressed, packed some things, and left Loki in the lair.

She now knew there was a way out so she would finally leave this place. She managed to find Natasha and Bucky who took her in and made a plan to leave Paris. She may have disappeared to everyone but she was still a wanted fugitive. At her home, Loki finally awoke to see she had left him. He wanted to confess but was never able to. And now he never will. So, he married Sylvie thinking (Y/N) was gone for good. But it's cost him his happiness.

He's not truly happy with Sylvie. He loves (Y/N) more but he's now lost her forever. But that night they spent together cost (Y/N) something too. She soon found that she was pregnant with his child and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Not that she knew that, of course. Because she told Bucky to take the child once it was born and give them a different family. A family that would take better care of them than her.

Bucky accidentally took the child and left it at the house Loki and Sylvie live at. They had been trying to have a child since their wedding with no luck. But once Loki saw the child, he was instantly in love. Using his magic, he saw who her mother was. (Y/N). Never did he think that night did anything but now he did. But he kept that secret from Sylvie. She can never know. No one must know what he and (Y/N) did that night. So, the years went by.

The girl grew up believing Sylvie was her mother, (Y/N), Natasha and Bucky moved to America where (Y/N) made Coney Island. A place where she could safely hide among all the performers and oddities she hired to be a part of a place she would call Phantasma. Sylvie soon went down a path that would take away everyone's happiness. She started gambling and started to drink. And she drank a lot. Loki wished he confessed before him and (Y/N) slept together now. He hates this life he's chosen. But all this trouble would eventually bring the two together again.