[3] Strangers Part 2

Edited but please feel free to point out mistakes, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ONLY PLEASE! Thanks!

<------->

Hello guys! I'm back! Currently on the road to Louisiana with my mom and her boyfriend. We're staying the weekend there. I'm not going to update until I have wifi, so hopefully at the hotel... I'm not sure though. My butt hurts, we're been in the car for 4 hours. Anyway, here it is!- March 21st 2015***
The picture is their house. Sorry, it keeps deleting itself...

"Okay, Beth, you have 5 minutes to pick something until I'm leaving. We've been here two hours!" I exclaimed
"Okay, Okay! I'll give her this Hello Kitty phone case, these phone charms, and some stickers that she can put on the case." Beth finally decided
"Thank goodness! Finally you're done!" Angie exclaimed.

"Yeah, we've been walking around Target for ever, and my feet hurt." Jessa added with a glare at Beth
I looked around at the notebook and the fancy calculator I had gotten for Alexus, Angie found some cute pencils with gems on the end, and Jessa got her colored pens, "We ready?" I asked.

"Yes!" "Finally!" "Wait!" We all groaned at Angie, who was frantically looking through her purse, "I don't have my wallet!"

(The walrus!!!!! (Inside joke.))

"It's in your other hand." Beth pointed out dryly as we all burst into laughter.
"Let's go." I said once we calmed down a little. We all paid for our presents and jumped into Beth's car.

Jessa was the first to get out when we got to her house, then Angie was dropped off down the street from Jessa, and Beth parked at her house, down the street from mine. As I walked around the bend on West Maple Lane, I spotted flashing red and blue lights, and the seven police cars parked in front of my house, along with a fire truck and ambulance. I looked in the driveway and with horror saw my truck parked in front. Jake's home. He was driving Lila and Jue today. My moms car was also there, of course.

I ran over to the nearest police officer, "Whats going on?!"

"That is none of your business, ma'am." He said, trying to shoo me away, but I held my ground, panicking now.

"Yes it is, this is my house. What's going on?" I frantically questioned.

Another police officer walked over, "Hello, Miss. I'm Police Chief Michael Statin. This is your house, yes?" I nodded, "There is an armed intruder inside your house, along with whoever is inside. Is anyone else coming home in your family?"

"Well, there's my dad. But he won't be home until late tonight. And then my older sister Jasmine, but I'm not sure when she'll get back from wherever she is. My little sisters Julia and Alia Meadows are inside, as well as my twin brother Jake. My mom's home today as well." I stated, eyes wide.

"Thank you, Miss. How about you take a seat and tell us about the layout of your house? It may help us enter if needed." The chief said with kind eyes.

"O-okay." I stuttered, walking to the curb and sitting, "Well, the front door opens into the kitchen, and there's a half-wall between there and the living room. The dining room is off to the side of the kitchen, through some glass doors, you can see the rounded windows of it over there." I pointed, "My fathers office is behind the stairs, next to the downstairs bathroom. Up the stairs to the left is my sister Jasmine's room, then Alia's and Julia's shared room. On the right is mine, then Jake's." I took a deep breath and held back tears.

"It's okay, Miss, please continue." He said soothingly, patting my shoulder.

"Julia and Alia's bathroom is just past their room, and Jake's bathroom is between his and my room. Jasmine's bathroom and walk-in closet are in the back of the house, so her room has no real windows, that might be a good place to get in, since her closet has a giant window seat. My bathroom is just past my room, across the hall from the stairs, where my parents' bedroom is, along with their bathroom and closer, on the left side. The right side has a door leading to a game room/playroom with windows that flip up making it open air." I explained quickly, rushing a little and sneaking glances over my shoulder at the house.

"Thank you Miss. I promise we'll do everything we can."

All of the sudden a gunshot is heard from the house, along with a scream.

<----->

I wonder who screamed? Any ideas?

Who do you think the gunman is?

What will happen next?

Leave your guesses in the comments! If anyone guesses right, I'll try to update faster!

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate you all... Please spread word of my books if you can, and as always- Comment, Vote, Follow!

-Wolfiepaws