READY FOR THE YULE BALL

Amelia pov

Me and Hermione walked to the class with Professor McGonagall. It was with the slytherins since Snape didn't want to teach them for the Yule ball thing.

We all went our different ways, Slytherin and Gryffindor girls on the left and Gryffindor and Slytherin boys on the right.She starts explaining about the Yule ball,it was a dance.

"I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling bumbling band of baboons."

I hear Fred and George whispering about saying it five times faster,they look at me and Fred mouths,"try saying it five times faster."

I kept trying to do it, but failed. The twins laughed at me from across the room.

"well, you try."

They try to do it, I watch George mouth move, "that is very hard." We all silently laughed and went back to paying attention. Professor Professor McGonagall tells Ron to dance with her. They start dancing and Fred and George start dancing in place as a joke. Harry, Fred and George whisper to eachother, teasing him.

Me and Hermione were laughing, she then tell the Slytherin and Gryffindors to grab a partner, me and Hermione stood up and looked at eachother.I faced her and picked up her hand softly and kissed it.

"Dance me with, darling?" I said.

We both laughed as she answered,"sure."

"Actually, Granger, Amelia is coming with me." We both turned and looked at Draco Malfoy.

"I want to stick with Hermione," i says "I think Pug is free."

He grabbed my hand, "let's go, love."

I looked at Hermione and mouthed,"help me." as he dragged me away and she shook her head no and laughed, walking away to find someone else to dance with.

__________________________________

I was talking to Ginny, Angeline,and Hermione about their dresses for the ball as we ate breakfast.

Someone tapped on my shoulder,it was a random Hufflepuff. I stood up and faced him,"hello?"

"my name is Johnathan,I was wondering if you had a date to the Yule Ball?"

"No?" I said, confused.

"Well would you wanna be my date?"

"Sure."

He handed me some wizard money and said,"Here! You can buy you a pretty dress."

I handed the money to Ginny.

"Actually, I have decided to go alone. Thanks though!

I turned him around, patting him on the shoulder and pushing him away. I smiled and sat back down.

"did you just do that Amelia!" Angelina laughed.

"Amelia!"

"What?"

"You just took it." Hermione says

"But he gave it to me?" I say jokingly.

__________________________________