Chapter 7

Sams pov:

It's now morning, the time is 8:30am and most people in Portorosso is awake and getting ready to work. Except me, I forgot that I was supposed to wake up early so I'm still asleep.

Porcelains pov:

I had just woken up and I walked to the kitchen. Luca and I started making some breakfast, he boiled some eggs and I cooked some bacon. When it was done we sat down and started eating.

Me: Hey, where is Giulia?

Luca: She woke up early with Massimo to go fishing.

Me: Oh alright.

We finished the breakfast and Luca wanted to go to the tower and see Alberto, so I followed him to the beach. When we got there and he was about to jump in I heard something from the rocks a bit away. I walked over to them to check and I saw Sam sleeping on the ground.

Me: Oh, hi! Weren't you going to sleep in the tower? What are you doing here?

He woke up and looked at me before he quickly got up.

Sam: Oh crap. Uh hi! No actually I decided to just sleep here, it's kind of a long story but I should go now!

He laughed awkwardly and walked away from me and Luca backwards into the water. But he didn't look where he was going so he tripped on a rock and fell. I laughed and ran to help him.

Me: You should watch where you're going!

No ones pov:

Sam: Haha yeah I guess I should.

He got up and as he started to walk away he mumbled to himself.

Sam: Oh god. What should I do now? Alberto for sure doesn't want to see me and I can't just go back to them and tell them I changed my mind.

Porcelain looked at Sam walking away and then they turned around and saw Luca walking to the sea.

Luca: If you're going to the tower, say hi to Alberto from me! I'm gonna go visit my family.
He nodded and swims away.

Sam: Uh...sure!

Sam walked out to the sea and started swimming. He was thinking.

Sam: "I'll just go to the tower. I mean, what could go wrong?"

He looked back at Porcelain with sadness in his eyes before swimming away, they looked so happy.

Porcelain walked along the beach, it wasn't much to to there so they sat down and started playing with the sand.

Porcelain: I really hope nothing bad will happen in the tower. I know Alberto can be mean sometimes...but Luca said he'll go to the tower later so he can take care of.
They said to themselves.

Sams pov:

I arrived at the tower, I was very tired since I had been swimming all the way from Portorosso.

Me: Hey Alberto! I'm back!

I got up on the beach and tried to squeeze as much water as I could out of my clothes.

Alberto: Get out of here!
He yelled from the tower.

Me: What? Why? I thought you'd be happy to see me!

Alberto: Oh you know why. You went after them even tho they obviously were mad at you and after the argument we had, I do not want to talk to you!