Chapter 9

Hello dear people! Thank you for reading this, I'm really glad that you like this! I wanted to let you know that I'll change the writing format because I got sick of how it was before. I might switch back and forth because I don't know what's best, let me know what you think! :)
——————————————

Tw: death

Sams pov:

"Alberto! Wake up!" I cried out as I tried to shake some life in him.

I hugged him as I kept saying 'sorry' over and over even tho I knew he couldn't hear me. After a few minutes I heard someone climbing up the tower and stand behind me, I turned my head around and saw Giulia and Porcelain.

"What happened?!" Giulia said as she ran to Alberto and sat down next to him. "B-beto? Beto what happened to you?" She looked at him with fear and sadness in her eyes and tried to wake him up. "Sam! What happened to him?!"

"I- I don't know! I just found him like this..." I said and tried to dry my tears, which was pretty unnecessary since I just kept crying. "...What if he dies and thought I hated him..?" I looked up at Giulia.

I carefully lifted his head and put it in my lap. I looked down at him, he looked so cute lying there, almost like he was sleeping. But I knew it was something much more serious than that.

"Oh Alberto, if you only knew how much we all love you."

"We have to take him home. T- then we'll call an ambulance a-and he will be okay! E-everything will be okay!" Porcelain said, she tried to be positive but I knew that he was scared of what just had happened too. "B-but how are we gonna get him down? Oh shit. I-i'll have to find a way, I..."

I noticed that Porcelain went on a rant for themself, I knew that they did that sometimes when they were panicking. I saw that Giulia noticed that too, so she placed her hand on Porcelains shoulder and looked at him with a sad but steady look.

"Porcelain! Don't stress yourself, dad will help us. Beto is not going to die today, okay?" Giulia said, she was probably just as scared and sad as all of us, but she tried her best to keep her cool. she knew that one of us had to be the leader in this situation and this time she decided to be it.

"I can help too! I'll carry him!" I said, I really wanted to help and make Alberto alright again. I was very sad about this situation but I wanted to help as much as I could.

We talked about and decided that I'd carry him to the first floor of the tower and then Massimo would take him and carry him down the ladder and to the boat. Alberto was a bit bigger than me and a bit too heavy for me so if I was going to take him down the ladder I would likely drop him and hurt both of us.

"Well, I think this plan sounds good. Porcelain, can you go get dad so he'll be ready to take Alberto at the ladder?" Giulia said and looked at Porcelain.

They nodded and rushed down to search for Massimo. Me and Giulia didn't have to wait long until Porcelain and Massimo was back again. He looked devastated and extremely worried about the news.

"Come on Sam, you have to be strong. For Alberto." I thought to myself.

I pick him up and slowly with some trouble manages to get him down to the first floor.

I look and see Massimo waiting for me at the ladder. "Massimo? Can you help me get him down? I don't think I can do it."

"Of course I can help. I'd do everything I could to save him." He replied and lifts Alberto up on his shoulder and starts to carefully climbing down.