𝔱𝔴𝔬 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔞 𝔭𝔬𝔡

ASTRID MARTINE was alone for most of her life doing whatever she could to survive, either begging for food on the streets or breaking into homes to steal necessities. She was unable to support herself and was forced to grow up faster than children should ever h ave to .

ASTRID MARTINE was a special type of witch who could not generate any magic of her own but could steal it, invoking fear in her old coven including her parents. Whenever anger resided in the coven, she would be the one it was taken out on, being shunned and isolated from the outside world until her coven had enough of her.

ASTRID MARTINE never knew love or friendship until he came along and rescued her, giving her purpose. He took her under his wing and trained her to be one of the most powerful witches the world has ever seen, as her unknown power was still growing, mixing with his impeccable knowledge.

ASTRID AND KOL MIKAELSON were two peas in a pod, refusing to be separated from one another once they met. They did everything together, including traveling the world and visiting other covens to consume more information regarding magic.

ASTRID MARTINE was kept a secret from the rest of the Mikaelson family, as Kol didn't want her to be harmed when his family was angry. Kol never wanted her to be collateral damage in one of his family's schemes to trap or manipulate him.

ASTRID MARTINE spent the rest of her life with Kol, getting him out of trouble and making sure he wasn't getting caught by his family. She went on adventures and had more fun than she ever imagined she would with her best friend.

ASTRID MARTINE was going to get revenge on those who wronged her and Kol. While the Mikaelson family had a saying they never included Kol in, he and Astrid had their own vow which they took more seriously and never betrayed each other for: "Until eternity ends."

ASTRID MARTINE was not going to stop for anything until she had Kol back and they exact their revenge together. They were two peas in a pod until eternity ends.