【 𝔢𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢 】

until eternity ends

THE REMAINING MEMBERS of the 'Scooby Gang' pissed Astrid and Kol off countless times after all of their displays of power — the amount of their stupidity surprising the Mikaelsons — which made her so angry she actually killed them; all of them.

Starting with the Bennett witch, then the vampires, then Tyler Lockwood despite him being one of Klaus's hybrids, Jeremy Gilbert to make Elena suffer, and then Elena herself, keeping Stefan alive for a few days until she had nothing to do, and killed him too.

Basically, the Mikaelsons were the only supernatural beings left in Mystic Falls, and they got so incredibly bored that they decided to head over to New Orleans where they took back their kingdom, though Marcel was still just as much of family to them as he was back then.

Astrid and Kol continued to wreak havoc, and made sure that the prophecy that Lucien came to them about didn't happen, and killed him, Aurora, and Tristan.

Klaus met a werewolf named Hayley and slept with her, getting her pregnant, and they ended up with a daughter named Hope. They both agreed to raise her together, and Hayley became a Mikaelson.

Life was going really well for the Mikaelsons, and that was all that Astrid wanted. She finally got her complete happy ending with Kol. Nothing would separate or turn them against each other.

They were best friends until eternity ended. They would always be two peas in a pod.