𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬

the mikaelson way

ASTRID AND KOL went back to the old witch house to free the latter's siblings. Astrid used her magic to make all of the daggers shoot into her palm, before she destroyed them, leaving no evidence of their existence except for the ash that they became, staining the surface of the broken wood floor.

When the siblings awoke, they started to charge at Astrid due to the uncontrollable hunger taking over their senses, but the witch just waved her hand and they were stuck in their current position, unable to move.

"Listen up," she commanded, "My name is Astrid Martine and I am a friend. You attack me, I am your enemy. I destroyed the last of the White Oak and I destroyed the daggers that put you all to sleep. If you are to stay immortal you must have no weaknesses," She finished her speech by conjuring up some blood bags for the hungry vampires and released her spell on them so they could move. They ripped through the blood bags, and when they were done they looked just as messy as Kol did when he first woke up.

"I have already gotten revenge on Niklaus for daggering Kol, and I know you might want to as well but you can't," She paused, waiting to see if there were any objections to her...request. "Based on my knowledge, there is a group of vampires, humans, witches, werewolves, hunters, and whatnot hellbent on killing Niklaus and putting an end to you lot as well. I intend to kill them all; you may join if you wish. Kol will show you where to freshen up," With that, she gestured for them to follow Kol. The siblings started to walk towards their brother, but Astrid stopped Finn.

"Finn, darling, Freya is alive and I can find Sage for you. I am not sure whether your mother will find a way to come back from the dead or not, but she might, and she will turn to you for help in killing your siblings. I understand you hate your nature, but now you have something to live for. Please keep that in mind," She patted him on the shoulder and he followed the rest of his siblings with Astrid's words ringing in his ears.

If his sister and wife were alive, why would he want to die? Besides, Sage made him love his nature which was why he turned her; she was the only one he had ever turned. And, his mother was the one that gave away his sister; his first friend who always made him happy.

Maybe he would keep this witch's words in mind.

〔✰〕

ASTRID HAD BEEN sitting in the Grill, enjoying her delicious coffee and fries, when her moment of peace was disrupted by the insufferable doppelgänger and her despicable friends that followed her every command without question.

"Her aura seems like a witch," Astrid heard Bonnie Bennett say to her group of friends, and not that much later, they came up to her.

"Are you a witch?" The girl Astrid identified as a doppelgänger rudely asked her, and she scoffed in disbelief at the sheer audacity these children had. She was originally going to play nice, but at this point they were testing her patience to the point of her not knowing if she would be able to control herself enough so she didn't slaughter the entire population of Mystic Falls.

"Excuse me?" She raised her eyebrows and looked at the girl.

"Sorry, what she meant was are you a witch, like a magic witch. I'm Bonnie Bennett. I come from the most powerful line," Bonnie informed her, and Astrid scoffed once again at the stupidity these children held.

"Listen here, Bonnie Bennett," Euphemia started off, stating the girl's name mockingly, "I do not care who you are or what you are, but let's get one thing straight: I am much more powerful than you, and you do not come from the most powerful line. The next time you or one of your friends ever speak to me in such a tone you won't like what happens. You also won't like what happens if you fail to stay away from the Mikaelsons, because if I catch you trying to harm them in any way, it will be the last thing you all do." she threatened, intending every word, but again the girl she was talking to was under the illusion that she had more power than Astrid, and ignored her warning.

The Bennett tried to give the older witch an aneurysm, but failed...obviously.

"That won't work on me. Haven't you heard?" Astrid was now making Bonnie's nose bleed without even casting a spell nor concentrating, letting the delusional girl see what a little bit of her power could do.

"I am much older and much more powerful than you. And my name is Astrid Martine-Mikaelson, wife of Kol Mikaelson, known as the wildest and most ruthless out of all his siblings combined. I can confirm that it's true," She stopped the spell and when Bonnie looked up, she was gone, leaving the Scooby Gang to wonder how much power the witch really had; how much power the Mikaelsons really had.