Elena was pacing her room the baby was active which meant that she couldn't sleep. Elena hated whenever the baby was active it meant that she was going to be having a long night. "You ok?"

She turned and saw Davina at the door she hadn't even noticed that she had been standing there. Elena shook her head she was hoping for the baby to calm down soon. "Not really baby's active."

"Can i touch your bump?" Davina asked the two of them had gotten closer in the last few weeks  that they had been living together. 

Elena hesitated for a second then nodded she guessed that it would be ok since she hadn't tried to hurt her yet. "Sure "

Davina walked over and gently put her hand on the bump feeling her kicking. She was happy for her although this was something that she still didn't want to experience. "She's kicking do you have a name yet." 

Elena shook her head she hadn't known what to name baby number 3. When she thought Kol was still going to be alive she was going to let him choose again. But now that he was dead he didn't know what to do. "No Kol picked Henrick's name i picked Sierra's but really i had Caroline pick it."

"Can i pick hers?" Davina would understand if she said no but she figured that it was worth a try to try and ask.

Elena nodded she would love the help since she had no idea where she was going with this. "Sure. I got nothing."

"Can i think on it?" She didn't want to just choose one out of the blew knowing she would be stuck with this name for the rest of her life. 

"Yeah it's no rush take all the time you need."

"Thanks."