Taehyun - knee injury

Taehyun wakes up to a strong, stinging pain in his right knee. He grinned and sighed heavily while examining his leg carefully underneath the sheets of his bed. As he touched a sensitive part on his knee, he whimpered under his breath and bit his lip aggressively. Taehyun couldn't figure out the issue and a feeling it'd be impossible to hide from the others.

He limped out of bed and with every step, he felt a raging amount of stabbing pain and started to cry on the inside. He could hear the members talking as loudly as they possibly could and Taehyun rolled his eyes while smiling slightly. He hopped his way to the bathroom and gave up standing up. Taehyun slowly slid down and sat on the icy tile floor.

Huening Kai's pov

Taehyun is usually downstairs by now. I wasn't worrying too much. I was more confused. No one mentioned him or even called him downstairs. I didn't hear any movement in the hallway upstairs.

"Has anyone seen Taehyun this morning?" I interrupted everyone, and stared blankly. The voices ceased and silence broke out.

"He was still in his bed when I walked past him not too long ago," Yeonjun admitted simply. Soobin nodded in agreement but no one really confessed where he was. I sighed to myself and shook my head slightly. My confusion slowly turned in worry. I wanted a straightforward answer, but no one knew anything. Yeonjun's lead was the best I had. I left the kitchen, fast-walking to Taehyun's bedroom.

Empty? Why is the room always empty in times like this. It's like playing hide and seek with a fucking needle. I sighed heavily and shuffled over to his bed. I laid my large hand on the bed, where Taehyun slept.

"Still warm. He left not too long ago," I announced to myself. I straightened my back and exited the room, staring down the hallway. 

"Must they always been in the bathroom? Like, pick a new spot for crying out loud," I mumbled silently. I met face to face with the wooden door, unlocked. I heard movement and something like a whimpering sound. What was going on in there?

Taehyun's pov 

I was only in the bathroom for fifteen minutes. My knee caused me a significant amount of pain and I couldn't do anything. I held my knee cap and a single tear drop formed and raced down my cheek. I hastily wiped away my tear with my oversized grey sweatshirt. 

Soon, I heard footsteps approach closer and closer to the door. No voice or movement, just silence. I glared at the door, waiting for something to happen. I forgot to lock the door and I could barely stand up. 

"Taehyun?" a voice called out and added one knock on the door. I didn't hesitate to reply back. I wanted help. Ask and you shall receive, most of the time anyway.

"Is that you, Kai?" I questioned the boy. I wasn't positive that it was him, but I needed to know for sure.

"The one and only," he stated and I rolled my eyes, smiling at his response. He opened the door gradually and looked up, then down. I grinned in pain and clutched my knee.

"Why are you on the floor?" he asked, shuting the door and squated down to me. Our eyes met and I felt hot all the sudden.

"I'm injured. Something is wrong with my knee. I-I can't stand properly," I explained with ease. Kai viewed me as if I were a mythical creature. I rasied an eyebrow and frowned. He sat down beside me and observed my knee. I sensed he was nervous about me. I can't explain how I knew, I just..knew he was scared.

"Ah, I found the problem. You've got a nasty splinter underneath the skin on your knee," Kai explained, smiling as he was proud for finding the solution. I sighed in disappointment and looked down at my knee.

"How wonderful," I mumbled very dramatically. Embarrassed or ashamed? I was suffering all because a damn splinter was under my skin.

"Yeah. I'm out," I stated in a dark tone. Kai shrugged and picked me up. I had a rather astonished expression on my face. Who knew he was such a strong child. Heart of a lion this one. He gently tossed me onto my unmade bed and left. 

"Uh—?" I softly exclaimed to myself. Kai came back within a moment, with tweezers? 

"Aren't tweezers used to pluck out hair? Not splinters," I questioned him. He shook his head in disbelief and sat down on the bed next to me.

"You got a better idea?" he asked, grinning as he held the tweezers out in front of my knee. I sighed and gave up trying to fight with him. He's smarter than he looks.

"Okay, this might hurt a bit," he announced gradually. 

"Huh?" I replied. Before I could even say anything else or move a muscle, he ripped the nasty splinter from underneath my skin. I yelled in fright, and pain. A slight amount of blood trailed down my knee cap. Kai cackled to himself like a devil. He grabbed a rag that he carried with the tweezers, and applied pressure to my knee.

Soon, the rest of the members came into the room, all of the top of each other. Kai and I stared at the scene as it became more dramatic. Poor Yeonjun was on the bottom of the pile. Everyone was lying on top of him. All the members conbined weight was crushing him.

"Heh, we heard a loud scream, but everything seems to be fine," Yeonjun exclaimed, barely managing to breathe. Kai smiled at him while pushing everyone else off him. I held the rag on my knee and chuckled to myself.

"Yeah, everything's fine," I announced and everyone laughed at the scene they caused.

___________________

alright im sorry. it's been a very long time since i updated. we already had this conversation in my bts book. hiatus blah blah but im back! if you hate me because i haven't been updating don't care haha. hope you liked it <3