Beomgyu - lonely misfit p1

Beomgyu's pov

I hate when people look at me as if I am their everything—their life, their desire, their treasure.. It could not hurt more to let them down as I let myself down. I let my members down, my family, everyone I care for. I am just another misfit to them. No pain no gain, right? My head hurts from these depressing thoughts of failure. Even though failure is neither bad nor good. It may feel like it is the worst thing in the world, but that is just how life works... Maybe if I—"Beomgyu!"

I woke up to a voice calling my name. My phone buzzed beside me. Soobin had texted me several times to get out of bed. He even sent a text an hour ago—must have been really deep into my thoughts while I was sleeping. I did my morning routine hastily and dragged myself out the door to the living room. Everyone was in the kitchen cleaning up from breakfast. Taehyun turned around and noticed me.

"About time, Beomgyu! We thought you were in a coma," Taehyun exclaimed to me. I huffed at him.

"Sometimes I wish," I replied and smiled at him. Soobin motioned me over to the countertop and gave me some breakfast before we left for our vocal sessions. No one was in a rush to our session—but me. I was running all over the place, trying to find things, getting ready. It was a god damn hassle. About after 20 minutes of my members waiting on me, we left. We were all 100% late, but they cannot hurt us. I had neither motivation nor energy to try anything today. I did not want to sing, dance, or even breathe. I wanted to sleep and stay sleeping. 

"Beomgyu, you are up," one of the producers voiced to me. I was not paying one bit of attention to the world right now. I had no idea what the hell I was doing. I just stood there, frozen. Everyone stared at me—I was embarrassed.

Huening Kai's pov

I watched Beomgyu stand there like an idiot. I am not sure if he even knew what was going on. I felt bad for him and the producer snapped at him gently at first, but Beomgyu did not move. At least three minutes of silence went by until Beomgyu finally ran out of the room. Everyone looked so confused at this weird behaviour. I walked out of the room, running down the hall to find where Beomgyu had run off too.

I walked, ran, fast walked for almost 10 minutes trying to find this guy. It almost seems like he left the building and went home—but that is impossible. It is?

Beomgyu's pov

I left the fucking building. Simple as that. I felt miserable, embarrassed, and my headache was unbearable. I sat down on a bench just outside im the building underneath a shady tree. It was nice a peaceful outside—beautiful weather, sunny, warm. I needed some time alone so I could think clearly and refresh my mind. My worst fears was being stared at in an uncomfortable situation. It was the most horrible feeling every.

__________________

rest in peace moonbin. your legacy will live on forever.

hope you enjoyed reading this part!

love y'all