Chapter 1 (The Beginning)

Gabi Wilson was born in the small town of Vallejo California, which is also where she was raised. She spent her past times gazing into the stars, having sexual encounters with a very close boyfriend, and sadly crying.

Gabi: Maxx who the fuck is this bitch texting you?

Maxx:(just waking out of a deep sleep in the middle of the night) Bro what are you talking about?!

Gabi: Don't fucking BRO ME you know what I'm talking about, this bitch who's saved in ur phone as "Pizza Hut" and sending you pictures of her vagina!

Gabi's POV
before we get any deeper let me give you some insight on myself. My name is Gabriella Wilson but you can call me Gabi, as you know I was born and raised in Vallejo California I grew up in a home with both parents and I have a younger sister named Alexandria (Alex). Sadly she didn't get the pleasure of having both parents at home since they divorced not long after she turned 11. But that's enough about me back to the story.

Maxx: Yoo WTF Gabi I told you stop GOING THROUGH MY FUCKING PHONE!

Gabi: Oh so you think this is a game huh? Huh Maxx you think I don't have feelings, you think I don't loose a little bit of my confidence everyday because of what you're doing? (Gabi says in a low shaky voice trying to hold back tears)

Maxx: Gabi I'm tired of you and-

Gabi: TIRED OF ME-?

Maxx: Bitch don't cut me off (Maxx says while slapping Gabriella)

She is in a daze as he has raised his voice at her but never his hand before. Gabi falls backwards landing her on her back as she was on her knees in the bed, and her first instinct is to fight back which is proven to not be a very good idea in a few seconds. As Gabi starts punching Maxx without stopping he jumps to his feet hitting her with all his force, which landed her bleeding on the floor. She quickly gets up cleans her face, puts on a bandaid, gets dressed and heads out. While Maxx is quickly following behind her shouting "where are you going" she doesn't turn around and begins to run to her car.

Gabi's POV
I can't fucking believe he just did that, I want to call my parents but I know I can't unless I want Maxx to be killed.

Third person
So instead of calling her mom and dad she decides to go to a bar to drink the pain away. Meanwhile Maxx is out trying to track down Gabi because in his mind she's telling someone what he did and the police are after him right now. Gabi finally arrived at the bar at 4:17 am and once inside she immediately starts to order drink after drink. At this point she has become white girl wasted and blacked out. Moments later she is awoken to a cute bartender who works the night shift named Terrel.

 Moments later she is awoken to a cute bartender who works the night shift named Terrel

Terrel: Yo are you okay?

Gabi: What, oh umm yea I just have a really bad headache (she says slurring her words)