seven .

aaliyahs pov

we pulled up to the studio and we all got out the car and walked inside.

(a/n: ok so i have no fkn clue what a studio looks like irl or what the rooms and stuff are called cause i ain't never been to one so imma look some stuff up ok? ok.)

we walked in and i saw michael (trippie). tecca shook the his hand and gave me a side hug. i sat down and andre sat next to me and tecca walks in the music room place thing and starts spitting shit and ngl me and andre were all into it.

~10 minutes later~

i get a notification to my phone saying the food is on the way so i asked tecca for his keys to go to my house and pick it up. he threw the keys to me and i went in his car. i was driving to my house and i seen 2 cats in the road. they both were carrying babies in their mouth and i just felt so bad. since nobody was around i got out my car and went to the cats. ine of them were scratching the ends of my leggings whining so i said fuck it and picked them up. i went to the trunk and got a towel and put it on the passengers seat and placed the cats on it. i drove to my house and saw the food in the doorstep so i bring the food in first then got the cats and took them up to my room. they were surprisingly asleep so i quietly left the room cracking the door softly. i got the food and left back to the studio. i made sure there was no fur on the seat so they wouldn't suspect anything. i soon got back to the studio and brung the food it.

liyah: who's-

i was cut off by them snatching the food out my hand and leaving me with the soda. i scoffed and took a piece of pizza. as we were eating someone was chewing mad loud.

liyah: stop fucking chewing so damn loud whoever that is

trippie: it definitely ain't me i have manners

andre: that's fkn tecca

tecca: AND IS. tf.

liyah: stop bitch

andre: shut yo gay ass up

trippie: bitch u got pink dreads i think u better keep quiet

tecca: u got red dreads that ain't no better

trippie: nigga yo dreads black lil basic bitch

liyah: can y'all chill out they just fkn colors

tecca: bitch?? i'll snatch that lace front right off yo damn head don't play wit me

liyah: very much real babe

andre: it's giving.... barbie hair

he starts looking my hair up and down

liyah: boy like trippie said u got pink dreads sybau

andre: mmcht mannn trippie can suck the tip of my d1ck

trippie: nigga what?

tecca: y'all niggas gay asf

trippie and andre: SAYS YOU

then they all start arguing. im just sitting there watching 😎. i get bored so i take a picture.

rockingtheboat they're currently arguing rn :)
*comments turned of*

i post it on my ig spam. after a while they all finally stfu and tecca gets back to spitting his spit.

~two hours later~

im just scrolling in ig until i remember about the cats. i check my cameras on my phone and see that they are still there. i sigh in relief and me and andre get told by tecca that we bouta dip. i give michael a quick side hug , get empty pizza boxes and we left.

andre: can u drop me off at mine ? my mom wants me home

tecca: gotchu bro put yo address in

andre: coo

he puts his address in and we pull up to this big ass house.

i cant be surprised like this man is a whole rapper. i get out the car and walk over to him. he opens his arms and i smile and walk into his arms. i give him a small hug and share a kiss with him. i didn't wanna take too long so i let go.

andre: call me later

liyah: yk i will

andre: bye

liyah: bye bye

i got back in the car and tecca was just looking at me.

liyah: what.

tecca: ok girl get yo manz 🤪

liyah: boy syau 😭

i rolls my eyes and he starts driving to my house. he pulls into my driveway and gives me a side hug in the car.

tecca: call whenever

liyah: ok i will love you

tecca: love you too sis

i got out the car and he starts pull out the driveway. i walk inside to a mess and 2 cats...

__________________________

idk what i was thinking on the cats part but yeah. i was gonna do dogs but then i thought i was being basic so i did cats. lol 😃🤎

-brih.