eigth .

aaliyahs pov

i walked in to a huge mess and 2 cats sitting in the middle of it. i sighed in frustration. i walked over to the cats and bent down to their level. they looked at me with big eyes.

aaliyah: *sighs* why are yall so cute

i carefully picked up the cats and took them to my bathroom. i laid out a body towel on the floor of the tub and ran some warm water. i went to my hall closet and looked for a body wash that was useable for cats. i found one and went back to the bathroom. i bathed the cats carefully and took them out and wrapped them in a towel. i got a cushion for downstairs and sat the cats on them to sleep on. not too long after, they somehow fell back asleep. i told myself i would go to the vet tomorrow to see if they're missing and stuff. if they weren't missing i'd think ab keeping them. i mean they're pretty calm so why not. i fell asleep a little bit after.

~12:00pm~

i woke up at in the middle of the night to scratches on my arm. i opened my eyes and seen one of the cats. i sat up and picked them up.

aaliyah: what's wrong baby? 🙁

the cat continues meowing and then i hear a rumble. i look at the cat and they look at me. then they stop meowing.

aaliyah: guess we're going on a target run

i got out of bed and threw on some sweats and a hoodie. i picked up both cats who were awake and quietly left the room trying not to wake the others. i get my keys and head to my car. i start it and start to pull out the driveway. i pull up to target and go inside. i grab a cart cause i'm lazy and might get a few things 🌚.. i start trying to find the cat food and eventually i find it. i pick up the biggest bag bc lord knows how long these cats haven't ate. i get a few extra things that's for cats just in case and get myself a few things. a few as in like 10 things. i go to self checkout and scan everything and the total came out to over 100 dollars (make her pockets hurt ☺️🤞🏾). i put the bags in the cart and walk out. i put the bags in my trunk and put the cats back in the passenger seat. i head back to my house and get the bags and go inside. i put the stuff away and grab bowls and feed the cats. surprisingly they ate almost all of it. i bring them back upstairs and put them on the cushion. i got back in my bed and slowly went back to sleep...

———————————————
so sorry for the inconvenience i'm back now and promise to get back on my grind 🤎... but could y'all do me a favor? can yall go like my new ig post 🌚🌚 my ig is brihdgaf 😃🤍