Chapter 5: Mine Part 2

YURI POV

I'm just going to change my clothes 'cuz it was so messy here earlier and I got my clothes dirty...

I didn't know this house could be so dirty...
I havent cleaned house for ages! XD
But seriously...I gotta keep this place clean if they'll come here often..

I went down to meet the boys at the door. Well, they're so early I dont even know what to say and I'm not good with visitors since my parents died. Nobody visits me anymore.

I opened the door then I was immediately hugged by Jungkook, Jimin and V then patted on the head by Jin, Suga, J-hope and RapMon. "Come in! I just cleaned the whole house...As you can see its like brand new!" I bragged. They all went in and looked around. I found the other 3 boys, Jungkook, V and Jimin upstairs, standing by my room's door. I followed them upstairs and invited them into my room. We sat on the bed and started telling stories. "How did you get a big house like this?" Jimin asked me like he had never seen one before. "My dad was a business man....We were rich...I guess"  I answered. "Oohh...Rich girl..I see..." he teased. I hugged Jungkook but then he fell fast asleep.

Well...that was...fast...

V was staring at us so I felt kind of awkward and shy. I left Jungkook in bed and we went downstairs. Jimin was clinging on my arm like a kid wanting candy. "What is it?" I asked. "I wanna eat~" he pouted.

Man...this guy's so cute...HE LOOKS LIKE A CAT... ≥^≤.....
Cant...resist...the..urge...to pinch his cheeks...
Nah...who cares?...Im gonna do it...

So I pinched his cheeks then he leaned in for a kiss. Jungkook appeared out of nowhere and hugged me, pulling me away from Jimin. Jimin lost his balance and fell to the floor.

Man...my cheeks are burning...like....aaahhh.....
Jeon Jungkook....>~< stop shaking up my heart!!

I noticed Suga and RapMon smiling at me. I think they read my expression. "Hey..Kookie...Your girlfriend's burning..." Suga informed Jungkook. Jungkook looked at me and smiled. "Aaaww~ My jagi's blushing~" Jungkook pinched my cheeks. I pouted "Jungkook...Why you do this..huh..? -^-" "I love ya~" he answered making that famous ♥ pose.

I really wanted to kiss him sooo bad~
Waaaaaah...The feelz aaaahhh~

Jungkook was trying to catch my attention. Well, I was OUT OF THIS WORLD. We all laughed and decided to just prepare food.

Phew..

After a few minutes of cooking, we sat down and ate while sharing stories and experiences. Jungkook was so happy, the boys are happy. And so am I...cuz of them..they're happy..

We stood up and fixed the table, except for Suga, who was excused for some invalid reason -_- . I checked the time and it was already late and dark outside. The others had to go home, Jungkook stayed with me overnight. I didnt know he packed clothes to use here, I didnt even know he planned to stay here.

I had to let him sleep with me.

But before we lied down in bed, we called the boys....

Suga: "Yeoboseyo..."

Yuri: "Hi~ Good night guys~"

Jungkook: "Guys...Im sleeping with Yuri~ Good night~"

Jin: "Same bed?"

Jungkook: "Ne"

Jimin: "Ahaha...Jinjja?"

Yuri: "Yes....He's serious...."

Suga: "Lucky him..."

Jimin: "I would die just for a chance to cuddle with you in bed~"

Yuri: "Thats over-OVER I SAY"

Jungkook: "Jagiyaaaaaaaah~"

Yuri: "Good night Sugaaaaaa, RapMonnieeeee, Jiminnieeeee, Jinnieeeee, Hopieeeeee and V~"

Suga: "Yeah...Good night Yuri"

RapMon: "Good night"

Jimin: "Good night Yuyu~ Love ya~"

Jungkook: "Ahem...ahem..."

Yuri: "Haha....Stop it..."

Jin: "I like your house.....Maybe lets all hang out some other time...Good night"

Yuri: "Yeah sure....Good night"

Jhope: "Night night night night!"

Yuri: "Good night Hopie~"

V: "Uh....Good night Yuri-ssi"

Yuri: "Good night V~ Mwah~"

V: "Hehe..."

All: "Bye! Good night Yuri and Jungkook!!"

Both: "Good night guys..."

And that....I ended the call. I found Jungkook lying on the bed shirtless.

Aish..This guy...>~

He pulled me to his arms and whispered "You're mine. Promise me that....". I replied "Of course Jungkookie~ Im all yours as long as you're mine too..." then he cuddled me.

We kissed each other good night and cuddled to sleep..

I didnt know I would fall asleep fast...with him shirtless and a sweet kiss...

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
♦♦♦♪♥♥♥
B A N G T A N

Im sorry for the wait...I was just so busy....I had music lessons, money-management lessons, IQ tests, projects and other stuff like that....
I just noticed that this story is added to most of A.R.M.Y. readers' reading list! Well....kinda....hehe...to me all your votes and reading is appreciated...
I recommend my other fanfic too....
Well, I aint an expert....but Im trying to give satisfaction to other fellow A.R.M.Y.s....

Saranghamnida! I hope youre satisfied so far... ♥
=Author SnowCookieYuyu