Chapter 7: "Out of this world wishes"

V'S POV
I just can't help but sigh about this situation. Jungkook loves Yuri, the girl who left me after getting jealous. She jumped off the forbidden cliff of the Fantasy Worlds to the Human Grounds. We're not really allowed to but she did. She must've felt very broken....because of me. I followed her after that. Isn't this just confusing? We're literally out of this world. I think she told Jungkook the truth about her true form. Do I still have a chance on her?

Sheesh....Why did this even happen? =.=

We went out of the car once we were there. Jin-hyung knocked on the door and we waited for someone to open it. If it were by me, I'd enter freely but my friend here thinks it's rude. Jungkook opened the door and said, "Oh hi hyungs! What brings you here?", "We wanted to give you guys these dango cakes and this cookbook...", Jin replied with a smile. Jungkook nodded in response and made us enter the house. We sat on the couch in the living room. "Yuri is upstairs, changing..." he said and took the cookbook and put it in the mini bookshelf on the kitchen counter. He returned to the living room with a tray of cookies and placed them on the coffee table. "Since when do you do this, Kookie?" Jin chuckled causing Jungkook to pout. Yuri went downstairs and I was suprised to see her in her gumiho form.

JIN's POV
"O-oh hi...Yuri-ah.." I stuttered, suprised to see her in a different form. She bit her lip to prevent her from crying. "Hello....are you shocked to see me like this?" She hugged her tails and went to the living room, sitting beside Jungkook immediately. "I knew you were something else...ever since I met you.." I said, sighing. "So are you disgusted?" She asked, trying to hold back her tears. I shook my head and replied, "No....Not really because I am also a different creature..". I turned around and shifted to my wolf form. Jungkook's eyes widened in shock, same goes for V. I shifted back to my human form and asked, "You...jumped off the cliff too, didn't you?". Yuri bit her lip and nodded slowly. I knew V was trying to hold himself back from shifting to his original form too. Jungkook squinted his eyes slightly but shrugged everything off. "Am I the only human here?", he said. We all stayed silent and decided to just keep everything a secret. "Promise?" I said, "Promise!", they replied.

Aish these kids....what am I gonna do with you..

YURI's POV
I cooked breakfast with Jin. He taught me how to cook other dishes using the cookbook as a reference. We ate breakfast after. They left as soon as they finished eating. Jungkook was still eating silently. "Why don't I have another form...I wish I had.." he mumbled. I patted his back and said, "Be careful of what you wish for..". As soon as I said that, we heard a knock on the door. I was suprised to see a young lady, wearing a white robe with a hood covering her face standing in front of the door. "Excuse me...do you have food to spare...I have just arrived here in town and I don't have money to buy food...", she said. I nodded and let her come inside. I cooked more food and Jungkook kept her company. She uncovered her face and I was shocked. It's my cousin, Youngji. I call her Jae because she doesn't like being called Jiji, the name of her dog. Jae is a witch that grants wishes, destroys houses, heals creatures, talks to animals and a very close relative for me. She is very powerful. I just remembered Jungkook asking for another form. I think we summoned her here. "So what do you wanna be, hmm?", she asked, quirking a brow and grinning at Jungkook.

I knew it... *sighs*

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

♥♥♥

B T S