Chapter 1: "Nice"

JUNGKOOK POV

Yesterday..... I walked this girl home....

Damn it..... I didn't get her name.....
I hope I meet her today.....

I went to school...

I suddenly looked at my watch and noticed it was too early...

I saw the girl yesterday sitting on the bench in the garden.....

Wow... I guess she's early.....

She's sooo cute....

Wait what am I saying?!...
Its not that I like her....

I sat beside her... "Hi...." I greeted her. "Oh hi...." She answered and flashed a cheerful smile.

God she's so cute...
Oh stop thinking about her, Jungkookie...
Remember to just ask her name....

"So... I forgot to ask your name yesterday....".... I told her. "Oh I forgot... Im Yuri..." She introduced herself.

At last.. I got her name...
Yuri..... What a cute name...
Wait what?!.....

YURI POV

He's here again....
What's his name again?... Oh Jungkook...
Why is he talking to me....

He sat beside me and asked my name. Of course, I introduced myself...

He was staring at me for a long time. We started chatting until he asked.."Uhmmmm... Do you have a boyfriend?" "Wh-why d-d-did y-you a-ask?" I was so shy and so curious of why he asked such question. "Nothing really... If you dont want to answer..... I dont mind...." He answered with a seemingly dissapointed tone.

Does he like me?.... Oh what am I thinking.....
Why would he like me....
Hah~ Oh well.....

"Oh Jungkook-ssi..... What time is it?" I asked. "7:15am....... Call me Jungkook-oppa..... You're too formal"."Whatever...." I rolled my eyes. I think I can trust this guy... I'm starting to feel comfortable around him.

JUNGKOOK POV

I think we're becoming close. She's kind and sweet. I never knew she is so sweet. "I guess we should go to our classroom..." She stated. We went to the classroom together. I hope she is not wierded or freaking out.

I am becoming shy....
I think I'm in love.....
But why her...
Yuri... Yuri.... Yuri.... Yuri..... Yuri...... Yuri..... Yuri...... Yuri....
I cant stop thinking about her....

We sat down next to each other. We help each other in our seatworks and other school stuff.

YURI POV

♦♦♦LUNCH BREAK♦♦♦

We ate lunch together."Uhmm... Have you made any other friends? Do you hang out with your friends a lot?" He asked. "I dont have friends...." I answered. "I can be your friend!" He replied. I can't believe it...... "I guess so....." is all that I can answer.

Is he interested in me?!........
Wait no.........no no no no no no!
He is a kingka and I am nobody....

Since then, we have been helping each other with our schoolwork. He became my best friend.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Hope you find it interesting.... or something~

Sorry if there were some wrong parts....

^~^