Chapter 6: Human? No, This is the real me

YURI's POV
I woke up early because I felt like my tails were about to come out.
I rushed to the bathroom and locked the door.

This cant be happening....not today...

Jungkook cant see me like this.

JUNGKOOK's POV
I woke up and found Yuri gone. I looked for her but failed. The bathroom door is locked, maybe she's inside. I heard crying inside so I tried unlocking the door using her hairpin. I barged in and found her sitting at the corner. "Yuri..." I walked to her but she stopped me. "Don't go any nearer..please..." "Why?", I asked. I noticed nine tails behind her. "Y-you're not human? Why didnt you tell me??", I asked. "Look...Jungkook...I can explain..", she stood up and walked to me. I moved back, trying to stay away from her. She looked down and sighed "Im not a ferocious beast....but it seems like I'm a monster in your eyes.....I should just let go...".

I looked at her worried but I shrugged it off. I pulled her to a hug and whispered, "I'm sorry if I looked at you like that....You're not a monster...You're an amazing girlfriend to me...and I don't care if you're....like this...you love me...I'll love you back...and I'll help you no matter what...". "One more thing....do you eat....human...flesh?" He added. "Not anymore.." I said. "Phew...I was worried you need to kill humans for food....but okay....I love you~"

YURI's POV
I thought I'll lose the only person who loved me with all his heart. It turns out that he can accept me. "Thank you Jungkook....", I whispered. "Is that all I get??", he pouted. "I love you too..." I giggled and pecked his lips. "LETS EAT!~", he said as he dragged me downstairs.

>>MEANWHILE IN BTS MANSION

V's POV
I can sense that Yuri told Jungkook the truth. I don't know if he accepted it or left her. Should I go check? Or nah...
"Hey VV~" Jin-hyung appeared out of nowhere. "Hey hyung.." "Can you accompany me to Yuri's house....I want to give them these..." he showed me a basket with boxes of dango. "Why would you give that to them...why dont we just eat it.." I said hoping he'll agree.

I havent eaten breakfast yet.. =~=

"Yuri mentioned that she likes dango, we have a lot of these from the girls in school....there'll be more..hehe...and also...I was going to give her a cookbook I bought in the bookstore.." he stated.

Tsk....I'm hungry... -^-

"You're hungry, aren't you VV?" Jin-hyung asked and I nodded slightly. He gave me a box of dango. "I thought it's for Yuri..." I said. "There're more boxes in the basket...it won't hurt to get one box so that's yours..eat it...you're hungry..." he smiled and patted my head.

Hyung is so kind~

After we ate, we drove to Yuri's house.

>>YURI'S HOUSE
JUNGKOOK's POV
Yuri became talkative...in a good way. It's good that she's opening up to me.

I hope this'll continue..

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
OMG I'M SORRY
IT HAS BEEN A MONTH...UGH...
Well, I hope you like it............I'm really sorry...
Vote, Comment....etc..hehe

♥♥♥♪♦♦♦
B A N G T A N