Parents

I start punching the walls and screaming hoping someone would hear me.

I hear the door opening and see Wilbur standing in the door frame. He was wearing a suit.

He walks up to me and grabs my chin.

"I'm sorry that I had to do all of this, I did so we could be together" he says and he kisses me.

"Come with me." He says grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the dining room. There I saw my mom and two other guests.

"I expect you to behave" Wilbur whispers in my ear. "Mom, dad! I want you to meet my girlfriend, Y/N" he says.

"Where are Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo?" I ask him. "They're at home of course" he says laughing awkwardly.

He walks up to me again. "I told you to behave" he whispers. "Sit down, now."

I sit down next to my mother and start playing with my skirt. "Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" She asks me. "He's not my boyfriend." I say quietly and she looks confused.

"Huh?"

"I'm going to the rest room"

I stand up from the table and quickly run away. I had to find the rest. I try to find the small door but I can't find it anywhere.

I go to the garden and find three holes in the grass.

When I looked inside I saw them, they were passed out.

"Y/N." I turn around and see Wilbur. "You weren't supposed to see this" He says.

"Why won't you love me back? I did all of this for you!" He says.

"If you love me, you wouldn't hurt my friends" I say while looking at the ground.

Wilbur stays silent. "I'm sorry"

"I did like you, Wilbur. I really did, it was pretty obvious. But you stayed silent, it's your own fault I don't love you" I say and I go back inside.

I start searching Wilbur's house and find the door behind the dresser. I try to open it but it was locked. Shit.

I kick the door as hard.. I kick the door again until I can crawl through.