SS - Interesting Kouhai

Manabu-chan's POV

"Oh, Manabu-chan, trust me, they will." he shouted before I disappeared in the night's darkness.

______________________________________

Ever since I started paying attention to Suzune, I quickly realised that she has enough potential to surpass me.

Pitifully, for some reason, she could only focus in admire me and follow me, blinded by my sucess and the desire of copying my steps.

This induced her to think of herself  like a superior person, unable to recognize her own flaws or the need of having comrades.

Thats why I become more cold and violent to her, trying to make her gave up on looking up to me.

But meeting her again, with that long black hair and those thoughts, I think I have failed.

However, I was grinning right now.

Why?

At the moment, I was looking up for something, with my computer, at the student's council room.

The entry exams of a special student.

I was scrolling down trough the names of the freshman and finally found his, at the bottom of the scoreboard.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Clicked on his name and analyzed his scores.

0 in every subject...how is this possible?

Oh, I understand now.

I took a look on his scratch sheets and laughed.

"Horikita-san, what happened?" Tachibana, my secratary, asked, a little worried.

"Nothing, nothing, I just found a really interesting student..."

"You? An interestin-" I wasn't listening, lost in my thoughts.

I might have found someone who can burry my failure.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, huh?

I'm excited to see the changes you'll bring this school.

A/N

It's short but I liked it.

I'll make one more SS in the next 24 hours and then I'll start writing the 2nd volume.

Have a nice day <3

292 words