Club Fair

Right after I heard the anouncement, I quickly went to Hirata's desk, which was surrounded with females.

"Hirata" I called him out. "Can I go with you to the club fair? I need to compensate you for refusing yesterday."

"Yeah sure I don't mind. But please don't feel pressured about yesterday, there is no problem."

"Alright, I won't" I made it like I was feeling bad from refusing but, in truth, I couldn't care less. I just wanted someone to go to the fair club with.

"But I wanted to go with you Hirata-kun~"

"Yeah, yeah"

Tch, those simps...

"Alright, alright." Then turning to me he asked: "Do you mind if they tag along, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"No, if they want to come I don't mind at all." Hearing my answer, most of the girls become relieved.

"So lets go then"

While Hirata and his harem were at front I was slightly behind. From a 3rd person perspective, it's like I've been rejected in that "group".

Then two girls left Hirata's side and came talk to me. I think their name was Matsushita and Satou.

"You're Ayanokouji-kun right?" Said Satou.

"That's right." What did they wanted from me?

"Nene Ayanokouji-kun, whats your relationship with Horikita-san?" Asked Matsushita.

"She's my girlfriend" I said, with a serious voice, without thinking twice.

After listening to my answer they stopped walking, with dumfounded expressions and blushing. I turned to them, and chuckled, amused by their reaction.

"I'm joking, joking"

"Ha ha ha" they both laughed dry at my joke.

"Wait, do you actually think I was being serious?"

"Ye-yeah, like you called her su-suzune-chan and you're the only one she talks to..." said Satou blushing a bit.

"And you looked so serious and casual saying that, it was pretty suspicous if you ask me."

"I was just teasing you" I confirmed "I called her that because I like teasing her, she even tried to stab me with this." as I tell them the truth I showed them her compass. "To be honest, I think she hates me. She is like opposite of Kushida."

Then moving on to another subject I asked:

"So, how many privats points do to have left?"

"64504" She spent 35 thousand points in the first day? There's no way... I need to warn this girl again.

"Satou, I think you should be more careful with yoir points, try saving at least 30 thousand for next month, but it's your life, you do you."

"Why do you say that, aren't we going to receive 100,000 points next month?"

"Sigh, don't you remeber my warning? I said to everyone that the school is suspicious and that you should save some points. Sensei never told us the amount we will receive next month." She showed me a bitter smile and then looked down, feeling guilty. "You, Matsushita?"

"90560 points." Not bad. If she was being honest maybe she has a brain unlike most of my other classmates.

We still talked a bit about the school before we arrived the gymnasium.

There was a lot of students there, both freshman and seniors.

"Hirata, you said you wanted to join the football/soccer club, right?"

"Yeah. Ayanokouji-kun, do you plan joining on a club too?"

"I'll see. If I find something interesting I might join."

It didn't take long to a cute short girl walked up to the stage and anounced:

"My name is Tachibana Akane, I'm in class 3-A and I'm the secretary of the student council as well as the host of the club fair. The presidents of each club will introduce themselfes and their club. If you are interested in joining in a club, I would ask you to go and sign at those tables." she said this as she pointed to some tables in a corner of the gymnasium.

She then left the stage and the different clubs started to make their presentations.

To be honest, it was kinda generic, nothing uninteresting nor interesting.

It was like that the whole time until everyone left the stage, leaving a man with a slender body, black hair and glasses alone.

He did not move and didn't speak. He was just standing there looking at us, freshman, with a intense stare, evaluating every single one of us.

"You can do it!"

"Did you forget your papers?"

"Cmon man, hahaha!"

The freshman started mocking and laughing at the man in the stage. But, after some time, everyone silenced and the atmosphere became tense. Ater 30 seconds the man finally spoke:

"My name is Horikita Manabu and I'm the student council president. We are... no ones cares.... you should not have a naive outlook or be in any other club to participate. Thank you for listening." Without stuttering or becoming nervous once, he then quitted the stage still leaving behind the tense feeling in the air.

"Uhm, thank you all for coming. The club fair has ended. Has I said before you can sign up over there and, if you aren't sure if you want to join a club or not, the registrations will be open until the end of April."

Tachibana-senpai speech relieve the students who were nervous by that strange atmosphere.

Horikita Manabu, that man seemed to be interesting. Maybe I found something to entertain me.

By the way, isn't Horikita the surname of Suzune-chan? Maybe they're siblings or something...

A/N

Yeah this chapter is pretty small and I think its the worst one. Sry about that.

Btw are you an only child? Cause I am. Its cool and all but when you go on vacation with your parents it's boring as hell. I'm now at the beach writing this cause the water is soooo cold and I don't have nothing to do.

Suggestions and corrections are welcomed :)

Hope you have a nice day <3

984 words