Part 4

Artoria's Pov,

I cannot think straight. Why is he being like this? Didn't he hate her? Or is this his way of challenging her? Is he trying to win over her to make his path even more clear? I felt my back on the bed. I sensed that he reached for the ribbon I was wearing. IS THIS GUY GONNA UNDRESS ME OR WHAT?! I lifted my left leg and smack it on the back of his leg. He was a little startled. This is it! I pushed him hard and separated away our lips and I grabbed his collar and turned him around. This time I was on top of him. 

Artoria:'' As I said, I wasn't going to be won over so easily!''

I was in anger but... he was smirking?!!! What was so funny? The door of the room opened. I turned around and a few girls entered they gasped to see us. NO! 

Girl1:'' What in the world?!!''

Girl2:'' Isn't that Gilgamesh? And that! Daughter of Emiya!''

Girl3:'' Oh! My god!! Is she seducing him!?''

No! No!! NO! This... was a trap! 

Gilgamesh:'' Artoria.. this isn't the right place... lets go somewhere else..''

He is doing it on purpose.

Girl2:'' WAIT! Are they together?''

He is making it worse!! How... what am I suppose to respond! I have to respond... or else..

Gilgamesh:'' Artoria.. why don't we go to the next roo-''

Artoria:'' SHUT UP!''

I slapped him across the face.

Girl1:'' SHE SLAPPED HIM?''

Girl2:'' HAS SHE LOST HER MIND?''

Girl3:'' Is she going to be fine after doing this?''

Artoria:'' Don't you dare! Touch me again! Or else I won't leave you alive!''

Girl3:'' She is nuts!''

I got off from him and left the room. I left the room but after a little distance I felt uneasy in my heart. I was on the urge of crying. Why? Why is she so weak? I kept my hand on the wall in support and felt tears drop from the eyes. I clenched the dress over my heart it hurts! Damn it! It hurts so much.. how can someone possibly love someone to the point where she is ready to bare the pain. 

Kiritsugu:'' Artoria?!''

Artoria:'' Kirit-''

I tried to walk towards him but failed he held me right on point.

Artoria:'' I don't feel well.''

Kirtisugu:'' We should head back this instant!''

He carried me on his back. His shoulders were broad. Almost like a father.... Why... do..I... not remember these feelings? Are me memories slowly disappearing from my era? Am I gonna forget who I really was?

Kiritsugu:'' Where is Gilgamesh? I was worried he would do-''

I felt my eyes close when he was speaking. I was just tired..

I opened my eyes only to be covered with blankets. I lifted it from over my head and looked around the room. I don't feel well. I feel so sick. I coughed. Her body is too weak to live in. 

Irisviel:'' Artoria?''

She was sitting right next o me. She held my hands.

Irisviel:'' Its okay.. take it easy!''

I slowly sat back up. Shirou and Illya entered the room.

Shirou:'' is it true?!''

Illya:'' Are you dating that jerk?!''

Irisviel:'' Kids! She is still unwell no fuss! You promised right?!''

Shirou:'' But mom!!''

Artoria:'' What?''

Irisviel patted my back.

Irisviel:'' Don't think about anything now! Just have rest..''

Artoria:'' But.. what is going on?''

Illya:'' Because sis! You caused a huge trouble for dad!''

My eyes widened. Trouble?

Shirou:'' People said... well... I don't think its true though.... they said.. that You and Gilgamesh are in a relationship!''

Artoria:'' WHAT?!!!!!!''

I coughed again.

Irisviel:'' Artoria! No more now, Shirou! She is not in a condition now..''

Artoria:'' But I-''

Irisviel:'' I know.. its just rumors.. and so does your father now take rest!''

I clenched the bedsheets. I knew it..! I knew something was off! Why did I even follow him in the first place? Am I stupid or what? I caused problems for Kiritsugu now. How am I suppose to help him? What am I suppose to do? 

Artoria:'' I need to see him now! This instant!''

Irisviel:'' Don't! It will only rise problems!''

Artoria:'' I'll be carful this time! I promise!''

I removed the bedsheets and kept my legs down to stand but suddenly everything went blank.

MEMORIES~

Rider:'' WOW!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!''

Artoria:'' Woah! You sure are hyped up for the camp!''

She held my hands.

Rider:'' YOU BET! LIKE THIS IS THE FIRST CAMP AFTER THAT ONE YOU REMEMBER? WE HAD IN ELEMANTARY SCHOOL?''

Artoria:'' Relax! Rider! Relax... I remember!''

Lancer:' Oh I see ladies having fun already!''

Rider:'' Yes! So what? You jealous?'' 

Lancer:'' Why would I be jealous?''

Rider:'' Oh isn't it obvious because you have no friends!''

I sighed.

Artoria:'' Seriously guys? Sometimes I think.. you guys fight like an old married couple. You sure you are not interested in each o-''

Rider and Lancer:'' WE ARE NOT!''

They both looked and shouted me. Are you bunch of 3 year old kids? The island was really pretty where our plane landed. I walked ahead while they were quarrelling. As I was looking at my mobile and slightly lifted my eyes I saw a golden haired guy walk right in front of me, his red eyes met mine for a second then he looked ahead and walked away. I stopped in my tracks. I looked at his direction until he disappeared from my site..

====================================================================

AUTHOR:- UM.. SO I DECIDED TO WRITE THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ON HER PAST MEMORIES DURING THE SUMMER CAMP AND HER MEETING TO GILGAMESH. HOPE YOU ENJOED.!