Part 2

Artoria's Pov,

Gilgamesh Kotomine? Kotomine the family who tries to hurt this girl's family.

Kiritsugu:'' Well Mr. Gilgamesh I didn't expect you to attend the meeting.''

Gilgamesh:'' Well, as you know I will soon be successing my father...I cannot just stand back in the shadows.''

Kiritsugu:'' Right!''

His gaze landed on me. His glare made feel uncomfortable. But, at the same time my heartbeat. What the.... Why will my heart beat just by his gaze? This glare is nothing compared to things I've been through. Or is it...its just my soul that has come to her body but the feelings and everything is same..? Ah! This is making me confused. I frowned.

Gilgamesh:'' Its been a long time!''

So, am I suppose to assume I have met him before..?

Kiritsugu:'' You two know each other?''

He looked confused. I have the same damn question!

Gilgamesh:'' We have met! We met during the camp evaluation day!''

FLASHBACK-

Gilgamesh:'' If you think you aren't good enough you should give up on it!''

Artoria:'' I haven't learned anything about giving up! It was your team's fault!!''

His face got close to me with those scary eyes.

Gilgamesh:'' If you don't know how to protect yourself, you shouldn't give other people false hope!''

With that he pushed me into the sea.

END OF FLASHBACK-

My eyes opened and I lost my balance. Kiritsugu caught me at the right moment. What was that?!!! Was it a memory?!!

Kiritsugu:'' Are you okay..?''

Gilgamesh:'' You shouldn't have brought a sick girl!''

Without any notice, I said something I wasn't going to say..

Artoria:'' Just you wait!! I will show you that not only I can protect myself but the people around me!''

THE HELL?!!!!! He was a little surprised by my response. He looked at my way. My body moved on its own and it hit his shoulder on purpose and walked inside the building. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!!! I am sure it wasn't me who said that!!!! Kiritsugu ran beside me.

Kiritsugu:'' Did something happen before between you two?''

I closed my eyes and tried to recall memories of her but nothing came. I sighed.

Artoria:'' Lets talk about it when I regain them!''

Kiritsugu understood and he sent me to my office...where...I so many different weird things! I was all alone in the room. I walked over and saw books... but everything was so different. This world..is so different from the one in which I lived. People are carefree and do not have to die fighting. I found a huge thing on a table. I moved close to touch it only to press something beside it. It suddenly opened and that made me surprised. I stepped back in shock. It opened only to reveal something.

Artoria:'' WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!!!!''

Why is this Jerk's face seen here. He doesn't seem to be moving! WHY IS HIS PICTURE HERE? That almost gave me a heart attack! A woman slightly older than my age came and bowed to me.. then looked at the thing opened.

Woman:'' Seriously miss? You had such a huge accident! And still you are head over heels for him?''

Artoria:'' ME?''

Ha! I laughed.

Artoria:'' Listen! I don't know what you are talking about!''

She sighed

Woman:'' Miss I have been assisting you for years and I know you are in lov-''

Artoria:'' AISH!!''

She blinked in shock.

Artoria:'' Don't go around blurting that kind of nonsense! Me? Like that Jerk? Do you feel I have lost my dignity and all?''

I turned around. Wait. I looked at the woman.

Artoria:'' I like him?''

Woman:'' I know you have lost some memories and all. But, you seeing his picture again assures me that you aren't that sick.''

No wonder the girl's heartbeated. Why would she like an enemy? Is she nuts?

Woman:'' Miss, Let me start from scratch, so that you aren't confuse any longer. I am your Secretary. I have even known quite small secrets which you haven't told anyone. That thing over there is Computer. It will have access to your files and anything you wanna see or save into.''

She continued explaining me things.

Artoria:'' And how about Gilgamesh? How do I feel for him..?''

Secretary:'' As long as I know, he wasn't a big deal but everything changed when you went to college camp! You used to call me everyday on the night telling me stories.''

Artoria:'' Oh..How long was the camp?''

Secretary:'' 3 weeks! But... it was called off after 2 weeks because of your disappearance!''

Artoria:'' Disappearanc-Ah!''

I felt ache in my head and...another memory..

FLASHBACK-

Gilgamesh:'' I like you!''

His lips pressed mine. I felt its pleasure and softness. I kissed him back. Our lips separated... the only thing I see was a smirk..

Gilgamesh:'' You lost!''

END OF FLASHBACK-

I fell on the chair beside me.

Secretary:'' MISS?!!! YOU OKAY???''

I felt a tear fell down my eyes. Wait! He said he like her! Artoria liked him too!! But, something felt strange by his words. Lost? Lost what? I covered my mouth in sudden realization.

Artoria:'' He lied to her?!!''