{7} Random Spaces

- Hey! This is just a random collage of three crazy different shorts I wrote a long time ago just to fill in the time. I hadn't realized it's been so long since the last update :(

Warning: None

Anyway, enjoy this old cringe writing!

~•~

Jump! Jump! Jump!

"Hey, I'm doing pretty well with this parkour!" Jason boasted, placing his hands on his hips as he stood several platforms farther than the others. Sky gasped for breath behind him, lying flat on his stomach on a purple colored platform. Ty's short scream echoed through the air far behind as he fell for the seventh time.

"D-Don't get too cocky, Jason!" Sky snapped, a bit frustrated that Jason was beating him at this parkour course he found to be quite a bit difficult.

Sky watched as Ty caught up to him, only to pushed off by his hand.

The younger male's harsh curse faded as he fell once again into the void.

"Says the one who was gloating before he got to level three!"

"Shut up!" Sky yelled, speeding up the platforms with a refilled vigor. Jason giggled and continued up, confident that he could finish first.

"I'm coming for you, Sky!" Ty shouted several platforms behind him. Sky could feel the rage radiating off of his body. Nervously chuckling, Sky flashed him a grin and gained a quick lead to Jason. The suit-clad boy was currently looking forward at the far jump he was at. The finishing platform was only ten away in the distance.

A wide grin grew on Jason's face. "Yes! Just a few more and I-"

Jason's sentence was cut short as two hands were pressed on his back, pushing him forward and forcing him off the edge.

"Sky NO! Whyyy!?" Jason screamed as he began to descend onto the void. Sky's boisterous laughter could be heard for miles. The male looked over the edge, shouting after Jason's falling body. "I'm gonna be the one to win! Me!"

Still chuckling, Sky jumped a few more platforms, his exhaustion starting to get to him. The end was only three jumps away. "Ugh, almost done."

A high-pitched hum rung below him and he looked down with confusion and curiosity. His eyes widened and fright struck his body as Jason flew up beside him, flames of orange and blue streaming steadily from the jetpack strapped to his back. The boy's arms were crossed and a frown adorned his face.

Sky laughed nervously. "Uh, h-hey Jason!"

Jason wasn't amused.

Sky glanced around at his surroundings. There was no escape. "I can-AAH!"

Ty's presence went unnoticed as he jumped up to Sky's platform, taking advantage of Sky's muddled state and pushing him off the edge. The male's loud and angry scream echoed even far past the void.

Ty and Jason both watched him fall before looking at each other.

"Isn't that considered cheating?" Ty asked, pointing at his jetpack.

Jason shrugged. "I guess so, but he deserved that."

"Yes, he did."

The two stared at each other in silence, listening to Sky's angry mutters far behind in the distance.

"So, wanna take the win together?" Jason offered with a grin, pointing to the finish platform.

Ty grinned. "Of course."