-~ MCYT: Short Stories ~-

~•~
NO LONGER UPDATED AS OF 8/16/22

~•~

Introduction? Author's note? Greeting?

Hello all of you beautiful people! Hope you're all doing well! Welcome to the first book ever published on this quiet account! I've finally mustered up the courage to publish one of my many books in the making, and this is just the first of many to follow.

Anyway, just as the description described, this book is full of short stories revolving around my favorite Minecraft Youtubers because they are my childhood and I love them. Some will be a short and quick story I randomly come up with, and some will be AU ideas I have that will or will not be made into a book. Most stories in here will come in parts instead of one whole chapter.

This book isn't going to constantly be updated, I'll just update a chapter when I feel like steering away from the main books I'm writing for a tiny bit with a new idea.

Disclaimer: No, I do not own any MCYTs involved. No, I don't own Minecraft either. Just the plots and ideas.

These stories will include tons of stuff from fun adventure to suspenseful horror.
So just a Warning: some will include blood and gore and all that fun shit :)
And lots of swearing.

Who still even reads MCYT fanfiction in 2020, anyway?

I sure do.

Yes, I know, I'm about seven years late, but I don't care. I write about MCYTs because they're my childhood, I use them for writing practice, and they're basically a version of my own established OCs. Also, I will be adding some stories on the new MCYTs because I've tripped and fallen into the rabbit hole of their growing fandom.

And a random side note, most of the time, I prefer reading and writing fanfiction rather than actual books because most of the time you get to skip over character introductions and just get on with the plot.

Yes, I made the cover. I'll be adding in some artwork as well with my stories to give a better picture, and just because.

So please don't steal or copy my art.

Enough of my rambling. Hope you enjoy!

~•~