4

I was clutching my stomach on the bed. I forgot my stupid pads. My parents are out with everyone and I have to go buy pads by myself.

These stupid cramps are always horrible.

I heard my door opening and it was Rishi coming in. I already hate this guy and now he's barging in when I'm in pain.

"What do you want?" I said pressing my stomach.

"I knocked on your door and heard you were groaning. Are you okay?" For the first time ever, he looked worried and he talked a lot more.

"Why do you care?" I snapped.

"Because I'm your fiancé and you are my responsibility. Tell me, are you okay? Is something wrong?" I hate when he uses the fiancé card.

I looked at him for a while, thinking whether I should ask for his help.

"I- I need pads. I forgot them and I only have one." I mumbled with my face reddening.

"Okay, I'll get it for you. I'll be right back." and he casually walked out. He didn't even hesitate or cringe.

I curled on the bed, with tears falling down my cheek. I rubbed my arms, trying to lessen the pain but obviously it doesn't work.

I heard the door closing and I saw him standing with a bag. He put it on the table and squatted down next to me, pushing my hair back.

I looked at the brown eyes staring me worriedly.

"You need anything else?" He asked and I shook my head mumbling a thank you.

He nodded standing up and I closed my eyes, wiping my tears. I turned around again, pulling my knees to my stomach.

I was literally sobbing since the first day is always the worst.

I felt the bed slump in front of me. I opened my eyes and Rishi was laying beside me. He gently pulled me closer to him and I froze by his touch.

I do hate the guy but I needed someone to hold me. I need warmth. He wrapped his arm around me, rubbing my back slowly.

Why am I letting him touch me?

"It's okay. I'm here." He whispered, kissing my forehead and I love forehead kisses. I'm a sucker for those and this guy just made me melt.

And did he just kiss me?!

I cling to his shirt, pressing my face to his chest. He moved his hand to my hips, gently pressing and I flinched.

"Does it hurt?" I shook my head and he continued massaging my hips. I smiled lightly knowing that he cares.

I slowly dozed off.

I woke up with my head on his chest and he was gently stroking my hair, looking at the ceiling.

I just laid on his chest, trying to understand what's happening.

I slowly moved away and put my head on the pillow. He turned around and looked at me with soft eyes.

Those eyes have always been hard whenever it looks at me but at this moment, it was different.

"Do you feel better?" He asked softly.

"A little." I whispered looking at him. He nodded standing up.

"Call me if you need anything." He leaned in kissing me on the forehead again, giving the tiniest smile. He rubbed my head and left the room.

Not once have we talked to each other properly but today, was the first time I actually felt like I have a caring fiancé.