21

Rishi POV

She was sleeping on her stomach, hugging the pillow with the sheets covering her.

I can say this again and again but she is so fucking beautiful. Breathtakingly beautiful.

I was already turned on seeing her so beautiful last night and when she was standing wet and her dress sticking to her body.

I lost it

I never understood when she said she was big. I've seen her in a towel before and last night, I saw her fully.

She's perfect.

Her wavy long hair, her beautiful full chest, luscious thick thighs and her cute tummy. She's perfect, so damn perfect.

I was surprised when she kissed me but she quickly pulled away, thinking I didn't like it.

She moans for the slightest touch and with the things we did, she couldn't stop moaning at all.

I sometimes catch the sneaky glances of hers but when I actually get close, her shyness consumes her.

And she's been teasing me.

I know she wanted to make me feel better yesterday because I was so pissed off. How can they order us for something that is so personal?

I stood up going to the bathroom and wearing a sweatpants since she would definitely get awkward. I picked up our clothes that were scattered on the floor and put it in the laundry.

I went back to our bed, pulling her closer to me and kissing her cheek, shoulders, wherever I can.

She rustles in her sleep and put her head on my chest with her arm over me.

The things she does to my heart is unexplainable. The way she talks, the way she gently touches and being her wholly.

I can't imagine my life without her. My Jaan.

I see her face scrunching up and she flinched, pressing her waist. I slowly pressed her hips, knowing it's because of me.

She peels her eyes open and stared at me with a small smile.

"Morning wife." I said kissing her forehead with a smile on my face.

"I'm tired and a little-sore." She whispered hesitantly with a flushed face. She's so outspoken sometimes but always shy with me.

"I'm sorry I didn't let you breathe." I said pressing her thighs gently and she shies away again.

"I almost passed out." She mumbled with her red face, glancing at me.

"You called my name and I never wanted my name to be called that bad." I whispered making her pull the sheets to her face.

I laughed at her and pulled her on me. She likes to do it but she's hesitant.

I wrapped my arms around her while she kissed my shoulder.

"Do you feel better? And sorry for forcing you to sit in the rain. I just wanted you to cool down." She said looking at me with her brown beautiful eyes.

I gently stroked her cheek with a wide smile on my face.

"You were breathtakingly beautiful and I love every inch of you. I definitely feel better after last night and I liked sitting in the rain with you." I wiggled my eyebrows playfully at her, she cracked a big smile and slapped my chest.

"Thank you for making me feel beautiful. I never thought I was." If only she knows that so many people are jealous of her beauty.

"You are. You always been." I whispered making her sit with her legs around me. She raised her eyebrow at me and I kissed her neck, sucking on the crook of her chest, pressing her butt.

She threw her head back, moaning harshly.

"You moan even by the slightest touch and I can't get enough of you." I whispered pressing her to me slowly.

She touched my face, making me stop. She stroked my cheeks looking into my eyes as if I'm the only she trust and loves.

"I wanted to say last night but you didn't let me talk." She mumbled rolling her eyes at me. I grinned looking at her.

"What you wanted to say? Let's not talk about my parents because I'm having the time of my life-" I rambled but stopped when she leaned on me.

"I love you Rishi. I freaking love you and your stupid dimple smile that makes me go jelly every single time." She said with a chuckle and cling to my neck.

"You don't realise what you do to me and I love you with all my heart. No empty space. Just you inside." I whispered looking at her and her eyes welled up with tears.

I frantically pressed her hips, thinking she's hurting too much but she laughed, wiping her tears away.

"I'm not crying because my hips hurts, even though it does hurt." She paused pinching me, making me grin at her.

"I'm happy. I'm happy someone accepts me but you're still a coconut head." She ruffled my hair, pressing our foreheads together.

"You're too cute and beautiful. Let's go!" I picked her up, making her yelp and I walked to the bathroom.

"I promise I'll be gentle." I gave her a grin which made her face red again. I closed the door behind us and really took time exploring things.

•••••

"Rishi, I feel like punching you because you're walking around freely and you promised you will be gentle!" She groaned and I grinned looking at her sprawled over the couch.

I made her wear my button down. It hung loosely until her thighs and I can see her cleavage with a small love bite right in the middle, inviting me in again.

"Don't stare at my chest you, coconut. I'm tired." She mumbled and I chuckled looking at her.

I sat beside her and pulled her legs on my lap,pressing it. She glared at me and I gave her my sweetest smile.

"If not for that smile, I totally would've punched you." She mumbled, throwing a pillow at me and stared at the TV.

I caught the pillow, laughing loudly.

"How old are you? I never knew." She asked looking at me with a serious face.

"Excuse me?!" I asked surprised. She was still looking at me with a serious face.

"I mean I hated you, so I didn't care much." She shrugged casually but I can see her holding her laughter.

I decided to tease a little.

"35." I said casually.

She pulled her legs and stared at me with wide eyes.

"We're are 10 years apart?! I'll be right back, I'm going to yell at my mom for marrying me with an oldie." She said grabbing her phone.

"What's wrong marrying with an old guy? And I'm not that old!" I laughed pulling her and she shooed me away.

"Now I understand why you have white hairs! There! I can see one!" She yelled pointing my hair.

"I don't have any white hairs! I'm just 30!" I frantically looked at my hair in the mirror at the doorway.

She bursted out laughing, clutching her stomach. I put my hands on my hips and watched her laugh with my face straight.

"Your face! I swear-" she laughed uncontrollably and stood up, walking to the kitchen.

Her wet hair was flowing freely until her waist, with sleeves hanging over her hands that she rolled until her elbows.

She looks so damn sexy.

"You cheeky little-" I started chasing her, she yelped and ran away quickly. She jerked her tongue playfully and I lunged on her, grabbing by her waist when she tried to run away.

"You're very naughty." I whispered grabbing her butt lightly and she blushed furiously.

"Coconut head." She mumbled, swatting my hand away.

"Are you really going to call me coconut head?" I groaned and she nodded excitedly with her brown eyes glistening.

I'm whipped. She got me wrapped around her finger without even knowing.