15

He was sleeping peacefully facing me and had his arm around my waist.

I'm surprised with the both of us. We were forced in this but we managed to get comfortable with each other and kinda like each other?

I gently stroked his messy curly hair while facing the ceiling. I was planning on sleeping at least half of the day but I couldn't.

I still needed to know why he's being cold sometimes. He's really sweet and gentle but sometimes he's just silent.

He's getting comfortable with me way more than I am. He likes to touch my feet and kiss me on the forehead.

I'm hesitant to even do anything. We kissed only once. That one damn time still makes my heart beat fast. I still don't know how to describe our relationship.

We're not even using the same bathroom.

"You should be asleep." He mumbled looking at me and I nodded, watching him go back to sleep.

He looks so young when he's relaxed.

I waited for the clock to tick at 8am. The moment it ticked, I slowly wiggled out from his grip and made my way to the bathroom.

I did the laundry first and was sweeping around the house, humming to a song. I continued moping around the house and huffed silently, getting tired.

"You should've woken me up. I could've helped." Rishi's voice boomed suddenly making me startled and gripping on the mop.

"You scared me!" I said glaring at him and continued mopping the stairs, walking past him.

He silently watched me move around.

I suddenly felt myself lifted up and I shrieked looking Rishi holding my waist, putting me on the sofa. He glared at me and continued mopping.

"What are you doing? It's not a big deal. I can clean and I like it!" I said looking at him and he didn't respond.

He finished whatever was left and went to the kitchen, handed me a cup of coffee.

"You should tell me when you want to clean. We split the chores and you don't need to do everything." He said glaring at me and I nodded at him.

He's scary sometimes.

"You do chores?" I asked looking at him and he looked at me weirdly.

"I've been living by myself since I was 10. Of course I do my own things." He said casually, switching on the tv.

I started doing my own chores since I was 15 and even that I get lazy.

"Wait, living by yourself?" I asked, putting the mug down. I didn't know about that.

"I don't have any siblings and I'm not close with my parents. They've been working since I was born and they finally left me to take care by myself when I got older. They never nurtured me nor spoken lovely to me. They wanted an heir for their empire and there I am. I got depressed when my grandparents died, they gave me everything I ached for. My parents didn't even know about it." He said casually and sipped on his coffee, still focusing on the TV.

I was speechless. I just sat there listening to him talk about the feelings he's been bottling up because he looked so casual. As if it was a normal thing.

I gently touched his hand, playing with fingers.

"I was livid when I got to know I was engaged to you. I never had any control over my life. I wanted to be an architect. I like buildings, historic ones. But when I got to know that my grandparents were the one that picked you, I knew they had a meaning behind it." He said looking at me, giving me a gentle smile.