1

*ALARM'S RINGING*

Its time for Sunhee to go to school.She always excited for school in this time than before because this is her last year for being a high school student.

"Sunhee! Don't forget your breakfast!" Her mom shoutly call her.
"Okay okay,chill mom!" Sunhee is getting ready while tying her hair.

"Bye Mom!"

She quickly ran out and ride her bicycle to the school.

*Just imagine this is her small hometown sksks*

__________

She safely arrived at school and greeted by Jisung and Minah.
"Hey Sunhee!"
"Oh hey!" Sunhee greeted them while put her bicycle in the bicycle parking rack.

"Well,are you ready for our last exam?" Jisung asked.
"Yes,why not? You already knew my dream that I want to be in the richest company in Seoul and I'll be rich!"
"-Yeah yeah I know I know" He chuckles with Minah beside him.

"Well,how about you two?" Sunhee
"I want to be a fashion designer,you know" Minah
"You know,Sunhee? She is always dreaming her future job but I don't see any improvement in her art subject" Jisung laughs loudly
"Yah!Han Jisung!" She hit his head with her water bottle.
"Ouch!that's hurt!" Jisung
"Hahahah you both are cute" Sunhee says while laughing.

"Yah!Sunhee! Do you want me to hit you too?!" Minah's cheeks are blushing red.
"No!noooo!"

They laughed and always happy while their on the way to the their class.

__________

They arrived at class,popular guy in school greet her. "Good morning Sunhee!"
"Hey,good morning Jihoon!" Sunhee says.

"Sunhee,are you free after school? I would like to spend time with you to do some revision for our exam,do you want?" Jihoon asks.
"Oh sure,but we are not in the same class,you are in the science stream class while me in the accounting and economic class." Sunhee confused while scratching head. "Oh but you good at mathematics,I'm sure that you can teach me" Sunhee suddenly become excited.
"Good. Let's meet in the cafe near the convenience store" Jihoon smiled then back to his class.

"Alright Jihoon!"

They're both are bestfriends since childhood. Same with their parents,same school and bestfriends.

__________

"So don't forget to study hard for your exam,you guys know that this is your last year,I mean,you only have 2 weeks before your exam" Their teacher says then they shout "Alright madam!"
"So,yeah,see you next week,bye!"
Their teacher went out of class then.

Their school time is finally over. All of students are excited to go home.

"Sunhee,where are you going after this?" Minah
"Well Jihoon invited me to do revision together." Sunhee.
"Oh my god,just you two? Sunhee,I'm so jealous with you!look at Jisung, he never teach me to improve my grades!" Minah pouted her mouth while pointing her finger to Jisung
"Yah! I will push you if you say that again,and you will fall off your bike!" Jisung says.

Hahahahah they're so cute. I'm sure that I'll miss this moment when I grow up. Sunhee chuckles while watching their fights in front of her.

__________

Sunhee finally arrived at home and directly lying on her bed. She looks at her phone and saw Jihoon chats her.

Jihoon🐻

Let's meet up at 3.30 pm^^

Okay!

__________

Hi! This is my first time ever to write a story in wattpad^^Just to remind you that pls forgive me for my bad grammar :")
Also,don't forget to vote and comment^^