9

"Hey,it's okay,it's okay. Tell me about it later, okay?" Hyunjin continues patting her head.
"But how about that meeting? I'm sorry Hyunjin I ruined it." I'm sobbing uncontrollably.
"Let me handle that." Hyunjin smiled.
"Oh-okay." I said
"Enough. Stop crying you're ugly." He chuckles.
"What's your problem?"
"Ouch!"
I hit his head and we both are laughing.

__________

Hyunjin bring me to his office and tell me to not continue the meeting.
He then hug me. Now my head is on his chest.
"You're okay now?" Hyunjin
"Uhm,not really." I said
"You stay here okay? I'll be back soon. I want to continue that meeting." He rubs my head and then went out of the office.

When he finally went out of the office,he saw Yeji and she saw what's happening.
"Yah,what did you do to her? Why is she crying?" Yeji seems worried about Sunhee if Hyunjin did anything bad to her.
"Why are you here? This is not your business." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.
"I know you scold her. Let me see her inside." Yeji pushed Hyunjin and tried to open the door.
Hyunjin grabbed Yeji's wrist.
"I said,this is not your business! Leave her alone. She might be uncomfortable if you bother her." Hyunjin said angrily.
"Ahh,okay,okay,dramatic brother." Yeji rolled her eyes and chuckles.

__________

Hyunjin arrived at the 4th floor where the meeting room is located. Every CFOs seems about to leaving that room.
"Wait, no,the meeting is not over yet!" Hyunjin starts to worried.
"No,thank you very much,Mr. Hyunjin. We're just wasting our time." One of the CFO rolled his eyes and sighed.
Hyunjin sighed heavily and start to feel like there's no hope anymore.
Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder.
"You might be Mr. Hyunjin right?" She smiled. She seems like the CFO from United Kingdom.
"I'm interested to work with your company. I already saw her notes." She smiled and give him Sunhee's notes that she left it on the table.
Hyunjin is now relieved and grateful for that.

__________

"Hyunjin,what happen to Sunhee?" Minho.
Hyunjin entered his office and saw Minho standing while crossing his arms, Felix sits on Hyunjin's chair.
"Aish. You guys again. What are you doing here?" Hyunjin sighed.
"Hyung,she's alone in your office that's why we worried." Felix.
"Guys,I'm okay." I said to them.
"Aish,Hyunjin,what happen to her?" Minho asked Hyunjin again.
Hyunjin looks at me first and then answer the question.
"Ah,she's so scared in that meeting and she cried." Hyunjin chuckles.
"What?!" Minho and Felix are laughing hard.
"Yah,it's not like that,stop it!" I rolled my eyes.

"Haha,Sunhee,actually,
We did it!" Hyunjin said about that meeting because they succeeded.
All of us are happy to hear that. Minho and Felix clapped their hands.

__________

It's already 4.30 pm. It's time to go home.
But Hyunjin told me to meet him first. It might be about that marriage I guess.

I arrived at his office.
He looks ill and holds his chest. But when I entered the office he suddenly act like nothing happen.
"Oh,Sunhee. Lets go eat outside. And tell me about your problem that you want me to help you." Hyunjin.
"Okay,sure. But,are you okay? Seems like you are ill." I worried about him.
"Huh? I'm okay, why?" He confused.
"Oh,nothing."
"Alright,lets go."

__________

We finally arrived at the restaurant.
"So...why you asked me for help?" Hyunjin asks me.
"Oh,"
"Uhm,"
"Hm?" Hyunjin raised his eyebrows.
"Well. Actually my parents already arranged my marriage. I need your help to cancel it because I hate it." I said
"What?! So you're actually a fiancee?! No,no. I don't want to help you." Hyunjin
"Hyunjin, please. I know you can help me. Just tell them that the company didn't want their assistant to be married earlier because the wife will be busy with her job or anything else? Hyunjin! Help me please!" I pouted my mouth.

"Sunhee,
I can help you to solve your problem if it is not about your family business." Hyunjin

"Okay,fine. Fine! You probably don't know how it feel when your parents forcing you to marry someone that you're not fell in love with. And you probably don't know how it feel when someone you really loved will getting married with other people." I'm about to cry but I controlled my tears.
Sunhee's words really made Hyunjin shocked and he suddenly stopped eating.

"Alright. I'll help you." Hyunjin smiled and put his hand on mine.
"Wait,really?!" I shocked happily.
"Yes,for your sake,sweetie." Hyunjin.

Ugh why he always called me sweetie?

"But," Hyunjin.
I started to confused.
"You need to prove me that you're a good financial assistant. You have to maintain the cash flow for 3 weeks straight. Yeah,Miss Sena told me that you're better than her and you probably will doing well in that meeting,I really want to see you efforts."
"Unfortunately,you ended up crying like a cry baby." He continues and chuckles.
"Okay,fine. I'll accept your request." I rolled my eyes.
"Good girl." He smiled

__________

My worries are about to fade out because of Hyunjin, I think I still have a hope in cancelling this marriage.
Since that day, I struggled in maintaining the finances like I did before.

__________

Alright,see you next week :)
Don't forget to stream Thunderous^^