4

2 weeks have passed and today is our last day for our exams. I already taught Jisung and Minah about it and they feel bad at me. I never greeted Jihoon and try to avoid him since that day. I can notice that he seems worried about me.

__________

We have finished answering our exams paper. Now it's time to go home.

When I'm about to pull my bicycle out of the bicycle parking rack, suddenly someone grab my wrist and I looked at him. It was Jihoon.

"Sunhee,how about your exams? Can you answer it well?" Jihoon asks with his glazed eyes.
"Oh-um good?why not?" I said while try to avoid his eyes.
"Sunhee,"
"Are you mad at me?" Jihoon asks me softly.
"No- I'm just, -I want to focus my exams. And I don't have time to see you." I said with lie.
"You're lying." Jihoon says and grip my wrist tightly.
"My parents and yours already told me everything, Sunhee." He continued.
"Well,you already knew my answer right? I will not marrying you and stop hoping that I will marrying you. Let go of my hand." I said
"Yah, Jihoon, please leave her alone." Jisung said.
Jihoon let go of my hand and I directly go home.

When we arrive at my house gate, Minah persuade me.
"Sunhee, don't worry. You still have hope."
"Minahhh!" I start crying and we hug each other.
"You both are too dramatic." Jisung
"Jisunggg!" I cried heavily and hug him with my right arm while Minah in my left arm.
"I will miss you both after this!" I cried and so did Minah. Jisung just laughed.

__________

4 years have passed

4 years have passed. I finally finished my degree and graduated from university. Jisung and Minah already graduated in the same university and were married 1 month ago. I heard Jihoon is almost in his last year in medic and now in Haenam (their hometown) for his intern.

__________

I received an email about the company that I'm applying for. And guess what? I did it!
I finally achieved my dream to work at that company!

__________

"HH Company." I finally in front of the main door this building is bigger than I expected.
I'm gonna start my first day to work at the company as a financial assistant.
When I'm about going to my office, I accidentally bumped into someone.
"So-Sorry!!" I bowed him 90 degrees.
"It's okay." "Huh? I never seen you before. Are you new?" He asks.
"Yes,my name is Kim Sunhee. Financial assistant. And you?"
"Oh, Sunhee."
"My name is Lee Minho. The COO's assistant." He smiled.

(COO= Chief Operating Officer, is a senior executive tasked with overseeing the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of a business. COO typically reports directly to the CEO and is considered to be second in the chain of command.)

__________

I already finished my work for today and about to go home with Jiwon,which is my colleague and housemate.

When we are about on our way to the main door,a goodlooking and smartlooking guy suddenly cut our way with his phone on his ear.

"Excuse me," he says
"-Omg omg! That's my crush!" Jiwon's cheeks are blushing red.
"Who's that?" I asked
"Wait,what? You still don't know him?" Jiwon sighed and continued

"He is our COO, the son of our CEO, Mr. Hwang Hyunjin!" Jiwon is excited.

(CEO= Chief Executive Officer,which is the highest-ranking executive in a company.)

__________

don't worry,Hyunjin is coming^^