2

I finally arrived at the cafe to meet Jihoon. Jihoon already arrived at the cafe earlier than me and he ordered my favourite drink,orange juice.
well well.

__________

"Hey Sunhee! Let's sit!" Jihoon
I sit in front of him and he smiled at me.
"Do you already eat? Let's eat first." Jihoon. "Sure-" "-I'll ordered it for you." Jihoon.
Sunhee did not finish her sentences yet because of Jihoon.

Jihoon sit back to his seat from make their order at the counter

__________

...

"Well, I think it's been a long time we did not spend our time like this, I mean, it's been 5 months ago since our last meet at the cafe." I start the conversation because of the quite atmosphere.
"You know that we almost finish our high school so no wonder I brought you here." Jihoon
"I heard that you want to be a doctor right?" I ask him with a smile on my face.
"Yeah I've been struggling to master the science subjects ecspecially for biology" Jihoon pouted his mouth.
And you,don't forget to master account subject that's the important thing you should know for being in the richest company" Jihoon chuckles.
"Ey,that's literally my fav subject,don't worry"

...

"Sunhee"
"Yeah?" I look at him with confused
"Your mom or dad didn't tell you anything?" Jihoon asks me with frustated face.
"About what-?"
"-Table 3!!!your food is ready!!!" The waiter shout them from the food counter.
"I'll take." Jihoon stand up to get their food.

__________

They already finish eating and directly put their revision books on the table.
"So,where do we start?" I ask him
"We can just start now. If there's any problem or you don't understand, you can just tell me,okay?"
"Oh-okay,Jihoon."

Jihoon is popular in their school because of his genius brain,and active in sport. But why all the girls already fell in love with him,while me just treat him just like a friend?

Nevermind-

__________

"Jihoon? How about this?" I ask him about mathematics.
"Oh this" Jihoon explain me to find the answer from A to Z.
"And this?" I ask him again.
Jihoon explain it again.

Sunhee loves his explanation about mathematics. She will understand quickly than the way their mathematics teacher teaches them.

__________

The time is already 5.15 pm and they finally back to their home.

"Jihoon,thank you so much. for teaching me well." Sunhee
"It's okay,you're welcome." Jihoon smiled and patting my head.

Since when he becomes sweet? I mean,this is not him,different as always. His voice tone is soft,damn

"So Sunhee, I'll go back first okay? Be careful with your bicycle,don't fall" Jihoon chuckles while waves me.
"Stop tease me" I said while cross my arms
"Okay,okay, bye Sunhee~!" Jihoon shout a goodbye again.

"Bye! See you soon!"

__________

When I arrived at our entrance gate,Jihoon parents are in my house and seems like to go back at their home.
They went out from my house by their car and horn me. I wave my hand to them.

__________

It's almost late night and I was about going to sleep. Out of the blue,mom knocks my door and walks in.

"Hi Sunhee,can I talk to you? Just a moment?" Mom asks me with her hands on mine.
"Sure,what's wrong mom?" I start getting confused because It was already late night.

"Well,what do you think about Jihoon?" Mom asked
"Ji-Jihoon? Why?"
"Just tell me,like,is he good to you,helps you a lot at school," Mom said
"Good,of course he is good to me. Why mom?" I asked curiously.

"I would like to tell you about this. We already planned this like a month ago and we think this time is perfect to tell you,and you both seemed close." Mom softly explain to me.
"Yeah,bestfriend since childhood,no wonder we are close,right?" I said that with my forehead furrowed.
"It's not like that dear,"
"So yeah,what? Just tell me quickly please" I ask my mom because I already getting sleepy.

"Mom,and dad already planned with his parents. Both of you will getting married as soon as possible after you got a job and when he will be in his last year in university."
"Are you joking mom?"
"No dear. It's already late night,why I have to make a joke with you."
"WHAT-MOM I DON'T HAVE ANY FEELINGS WITH HIM !" My sleepy head is now gone and I accidentally shout to my mom.

"My dear,please."
"Marry Jihoon."

__________

I started to get cringe because I can imagine her mom's voice tone would be like sksksks

Since I'm like busy with my school work, the next chapter will be out soon! Please be patient :")

And I'm sorry if this story is like too boring to you :"(