7

A few days have passed and I have 2 more days to be in that meeting. I'm nervous! Why Miss Sena chose me? *sigh*

"Sunhee,let's go to the mall after this,let's go shopping!" Jiwon invites me for shopping how can she have many times for that?
"But I have some work to complete." I scratch my head.
"What? Maintaining finances again? We got our salary today,Sunhee. Let's enjoy." She sighed.
"Are those works so important to you until you seems like too obsessed with it?" She rolled her eyes.
"It's not like that,Jiwon. I will replace Miss Sena in the international CFO meeting and I only have 2 days to prepare myself. I already told you right,is it?" I confused why she's so mad at me and her attitude is changing,I mean,she is so annoying i don't know why.
"Ah,okay,don't be jealous with us if we have fun shopping without you." Jiwon smirks

Suddenly someone comes in the office. It was Minho.
"Uhm,where is Kim Sunhee?" He asked.
"Yes?"
"Oh,there you are." He smiled.
"Mr.Hyunjin wants to meet you in his office and it's about that meeting." He said.
"Okay,I'll be there!" I said and take my notes.
"Oh,Sunhee,you betrayed me,how dare you. No wonder that you are busy than before." Jiwon rolled her eyes.
What's wrong with her? I'm her bestfriend. She is annoying.
"Well, I think you will get jealous,not me." I smirked.
"Yah! I will not let you to sleep at home! Don't forget that we are housemate!" She angry.

__________

"Hi Mr. Hyunjin."
"Oh, hi Sunhee. You can sit here."
His office is bigger than I expected.

" His office is bigger than I expected

"Well, I met you again." Hyunjin.
We sit on the sofa and he is in front of me.
"Do you already prepare yourself? You don't look scared, or worried about it." Hyunjin
"I think there's a thing that I really worried about, Mr. Hyunjin."
Well, I'm worried about that marriage will really happen.
"What?" Hyunjin confused.
"Uhm, nothing." I said.
"Oh. Just call me Hyunjin." He smiled and you can imagine his smiley eyes.
My cheeks turned red.
We continued talking and our conversation seems not awkward like before because were laughing a lot.

"Oh,Hyunjin,it's already 4.30 pm. I need to go home now." I said while packing up my notes.
"Let me drive you home." Hyunjin stood up and get his car keys.
"No!no! Hyunjin. You don't need to drive me home." I stood up and try to stop him.
"Why,sweetie?" He pouted his mouth.
What?
I started blushing.
"Look who is blushing right now." He chuckles.
"Come on. Lets go Sunhee." He said
"No. I don't want it." I said because he makes me blushing a lot.
He grabbed my wrist and hold my hand. Now we are holding hand each other while on our way to the parking area.
"Lets go." Hyunjin.

There's almost nobody in the building so nobody can see us holding hand each other.

When we are in the elevator, I pull my hand quickly. My cheeks are turning red.

__________

Now we are in the car and went out from the building.
So that day wasn't my first and last to get in this car *chuckles*

"I'm hungry. Do you hungry too?" Hyunjin asks
He suddenly smiled.
"What's your problem?" I rolled my eyes.
"Nothing. Let's go to the restaurant, okay?" He said
"NO! Just stop your car and I will take a taxi to go home." I said.
"Okay, fine." He suddenly stop his car in the middle of the road.
When I'm about to went out from the car,
"Thank you, Hyunjin." I said to him and rolled my eyes.
Many cars horned us. I'm about to open the door and suddenly Hyunjin accelerates his car.
"You're too slow." Hyunjin smirked.
"Yah Hwang Hyunjinnn!!!" I hit him on the shoulder.

__________

"Nyum nyum~spaghetti~" Hyunjin
I rolled my eyes.
"Why suddenly you have to bring me with you to the restaurant?" I sighed.
"Oh,aren't you grateful?" He said.
"There are also many girls worked in that company." I said and raise my eyebrows.
"-What?! You think I like you?" He suddenly cough and chuckles.
"I just want to get to know you. You might be replacing CFO if you are better than I thought. Because Miss Sena probably move to Japan,it might be next year,I guess?" Hyunjin
"Sounds like you're lying. Tell me the truth." I smirked.
"That's true,Sunhee." He laughed.
"I mean,why you have to act like you're comfortable with me?" I asked.
"You're just repeating your question." He chuckles.
I sighed.

"You know what? All of them are desperate to be with me,yeah because I'm their crush," He chuckles.

"But you're not, Sunhee.
I'm suprised that you don't really recognize me when the first day we met.
I mean,almost everyone know me." Hyunjin

He smiled and our eyes are now look into each other.

__________

I have no idea for their conversation lol