5

"So,that's how this company works. HH Company,in short,it's about banks,financial, that provides financial and advisory services to small or medium businesses as well as larger corporations."
"As you can see the red dot line here,this is our border line target. So we need to maintain our finances." Miss Sena,our Chief Financial Officer.

__________

Since that day, I've been struggling to maintain the finances with myself. Miss Sena said that if the finances keeps maintain,we will get extra salary so I can visit my hometown again because I miss my parents so much.
"Wow, Sunhee, you're really struggling." All of them watching me in the office.
"Okay,guys,thanks for today. Now it's time to go home." People in the office.

"Yah, Sunhee, it's time to go home." Jiwon says while tapping my shoulder.
"It's okay, You go first. I'm still busy with this." I said
"But how about your transport to go home?" Jiwon confused.
"Ah, I will use taxi."
"Okay, Goodbye, Sunhee" Jiwoo
"Bye!"

__________

I suddenly woke up. I realized that I slept in the office and my computer is still on.
I look at my phone and now is already 10.58 pm. It's getting dark here. Jiwon has tried many times to call me.

When I'm about on my way to use the elevator,the doors open and suddenly a guy came out of the elevator. My eyes are half blurred because I'm very sleepy.

"Hey! What are you doing here? Are you drunk? You think this building is your home?" He said angrily with his eyebrows furrowed.
"N-No, I-I'm really sorry, I overslept while doing my works." I said and bowing down to him.
He shook his head.

__________

I finally arrived at the main door. The door is already locked.
"Shit! What should I do now?" I sighed heavily.

That guy saw me struggling to open the door.
"Well,well. You can't go home." He chuckles.
"How dare you laugh at me huh!" Aish I'm very angry with him.
"Hey hey, calm down."
"Come here and follow me. I will drive you home." He said
"Huh? Can I trust you?" I said with my arms crossed.
"Oh okay,you stay here until tomorrow morning." He chuckles and about to use the elevator to the basement floor.
"Wait, no, no!"

__________

We finally arrived at the basement floor which is designed for parking area. This would be for VIPs because the design is too luxury and the entrance door only can be opened by the fingerprint scanner. I'm amazed.

"You don't know me?" He smiledHis face seems familiar but I don't remember him

His face seems familiar but I don't remember him.
Wait,

(Flashback)
"Excuse me,"

Omg. He is Mr. Hwang Hyunjin. The son of our CEO and Jiwoo's crush,I mean,almost every girls' crush. How can I forgot him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He confused because I suddenly froze.
"No-Nothing." Why I'm so scared right now.
"Don't waste the time. Let's get in the car" he said.
He opened the door for me. Am I dreaming? Stop it Sunhee!

We finally in his car.
"Wah. Nice Bugatti." Omg this is my first time to get in this car!
"Do you already eat?" He asked
*my stomach suddenly growling*
"Fine. Let's go." He chuckles and starts driving.

__________

He brought me to the night stall because it's already late night and many restaurant were closed.

"You don't want to eat?" I ask him because he is only ordered hot tea.
"No,just eat." He smiled

"What are you doing actually? And how you can overslept in your office? He started confused.
"Well,maintaining the finances," I said with my mouth full with food.
"Oh,okay,"
"And you? Why you'are still there?" I asked.
"I forgot to bring my documents and you make me scared at that time." He chuckles.
"Haha, I'm sorry."
Hmm,It's such an awkward conversation.

I'm have finished my food and get in the car.
"So...where do you live?"
"Ah,Gangdong-gu."

__________

We finally arrived in front of my apartments. Well, I think this is my first and last to get in this car. Nooo I love this car so much.

"Thank you very much, Mr. Hyunjin. I'm really sorry if this make you uncomfortable." I said before getting out of his car.
"Haha,no no,it's okay,don't worry." He chuckles
When I'm about to get out of the car, he suddenly grab my wrist and now our eyes looked at each other.

"Hey,don't force yourself too much. I hate to see you overworked and I don't want this happen again to you."
"At least bring someone. Don't do it by yourself, okay?"

My heartbeat become faster and my cheeks started to turn red. Why he suddenly worrying about me?

I pull my hand quickly and say
"Alright!"
"Good."
"By the way, what is your name?"
"S-Sunhee, Kim Sunhee."
"Oh,are you the new asisstant?"
"Yes, I am."
"Okay, see you again Sunhee! Make sure you arrive at your home safely." He waved at me.
"Alright, Goodbye! Drive safely!"

__________

"Oh my god,finally,you came home. Did you use taxi?" Jiwon asked.
"Nope,someone drive me home" I said with a smile on my face.
"Who?" Jiwon widened her eyes.
"Hwang Hyunjin~"
"Yah! Don't lie to me!" Jiwon pouted her mouth.
"It's already late night when I woke up in the office,Jiwon. You can just ask him if you don't believe me~"
Jiwon chases me angrily and I laughed so hard.

__________

I'm sorry if this chapter is boring for you :"(