𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑬𝑵: 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔

𝑬𝒓𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 Armin sat in the waiting room of the New York prison. Both the young boys were waiting for Levi to be released. Armin ended up quickly making the 100,000 dollars needed to bail out Levi, Armin was good at lying and manipulating; maybe a little too good.

Eren scrolled through his phone as they waited for the older man, Eren wasnt exactly thrilled to see Levi. Knowing that he would end up getting scolded or put into a headlock for trying to fight Zeke even though Levi hated Zeke more than Eren himself.

Eren's explore page seemed to be more boring than it normally was, making the waiting time even more dreadful than usual.

"Eren?" Armin asked, Eren turned to his smaller blonde friend. Armin's blue eyes stared into Eren's, Eren cocked a brow at his friend, "Yeah?" Eren questioned. "Do you think Erwin will be disappointed in me for getting Levi released?" Eren paused for a second to think about his answer.

He knew Erwin missed his best fighter in the team and wanted him back but he thought that Levi deserved to do the time for his crimes- so Eren didn't know how Erwin would react to this.

"I'm not too sure Armin. But I'm sure Erwin won't kick you from the team or anything." Armin nodded at Eren's words as he turned his head back down to his lap and continued messing with his expensive leather gloves.

Eren turned his attention back to his phone and when he did he saw your name pop up lighting up his phone screen before he could turn it on by himself. A small smile curved his lips as he quickly opened your message to read it.

Y/n :)

Hey Eren! I was wondering if we could maybe hang out later? I had a lot of fun with you last time.

Eren

Yeah sure! I don't think I have anything going on, what did you have in mind?

Y/n :)

I was thinking we could go to a pizza shop by my place then come back here and watch a movie?

Eren

Sounds great, I'll be there by 7:30?

Y/n :)

Sounds good! I can't wait to see you :)

Eren

Can't wait to see you as well, beautiful :)

"Levi Ackermen." Armin shot up at the lady at the front desk's voice after hearing Levi's name. "Y-yes?" Armin stammered. "A guard is being Ackermen up, he signed all the papers in the back and you already did all the paperwork. Once he is up here he is free to leave." Armin nodded harshly. "Thank you ma'am."

Armin quickly sat back down, his cheeks a shade of red. Eren didn't know if this was from embarrassment or just the winter draft coming into the waiting room. Eren soon noticed the bouncing of his friend's leg- something he only did when he was on edge.

"Yo Armin, stop bouncing your leg before it bounces off." Eren snickered. "Oh sorry, I'm just scared." "That's pretty obvious." Armin glared at Eren, the blonde opened his mouth to say something but before he could the two friends heard a loud click of the thick metal door by the front desk.

"Levi Ackermen." Armin turned his head at the name and so did Eren. They both were met with the same short, middle part, stern face man they saw before he got arrested. His clothes were the ones he was in the night he got arrested- Eren had to guess he forced the guard to let him change so he didn't have to walk out in an orange jumpsuit.