Chapter 11

Tommys POV:
Hannah and Ranboo walked into the house. Hannah seemed so much happier. As she grabs a drink I mouth to her.
"Are you okay?"
She nods and sits down at the kitchen table. She pulls her phone out, a few seconds later I receive a text.
I'm going to sit out for a few minutes and then I'll come back on stream :]
I text back
Okay, all I care about is you feeling okay.
I put my phone back in my pocket and watch the movie. Ranboo sits down next to tubbo and also continues to watch the film. Soon after, I see something moving in the corner of my eye. It's Hannah. She sits next to me and whispers "everything's fine"
I smile at her, knowing that she's okay makes me feel better.

Ranboos POV;
I cannot stop smiling, Hannah finally knows. She sits next to me and covers herself in a blanket.
2 hours later

We've finished streaming on karls account. It's 00:39.
"I'm going to bed guys" Hannah says yawning. Lani and drista are already asleep and the rest of us were thinking of going to sleep anyway.
"Yeah, me too" Jack says stretching his arms. Me, jack, hannah, tommy, tubbo and Niki all stand up and head to our rooms. Hannah pulls me aside into a corridor, so it's just us.
"Thank you so much for what you did today!" She says looking down at the floor.
"It's okay" I say back trying to reassure her again. "I would do anything to make sure you feel happy"
She looks up and looks me in the eyes. We stand there for a few seconds. She pulls me into a hug. Time freezes as I hug her back. This, this is what makes me happy. We pull away from the hug.
"Night" I whisper and I walk back to my room and she walks to hers. I enter my room, tubbo is sat on his bed scrolling through Twitter. I take of my mask and flip onto my bad with a grin on my face.
"Why are you so happy?" Tubbo says sleepily
"Today, it was just amazing" I say, my smile widens and my cheeks blush. I tried to hide the redness, then tubbo asks.
"What happened with Hannah?"
My eyes widen and heart beats faster.
"What happened?" Tubbo asks again with more urgency and excitement in his voice.
"I- I told her" i say as my smile grows.
"What did she say back?" He asks sitting on my bed.
"She likes me as well" I reply, reliving the moment when she told me.
"That's brilliant news!" Tubbo says basically jumping up and down on the bed.
"It really is" i say and give Tubbo a high five. I get up and grab some clean clothes and head for a shower. As I'm heading back to my room I see Hannah asleep in her room with no duvet on top of her. I walk into her room and grab a blanket from the corner to cover her in. I then put her phone on charge. I leave the room and head to the kitchen to get some water. Wilbur was sat in there.
"Are you okay wilbur?" I ask with slight concern in my voice.
"Yeah I couldn't sleep so I just came in here" he reply's back. I can tell he's tired, his eyes keep half closing.
"Will go to bed" I say in my best strict voice.
He chuckles "fine fine" he gets up slowly and wobbles to his room. I grab a glass from the cupboard and start to fill the glass with water. Tubbo and tommy walk in and sit down at the breakfast bar. They look very serious.
"Ummm hello?" I turn around fully and place my glass on the counter.
"So" tommy says "Tubbo has told me about you...... and hannah"
I gulp. I don't know what to say. Tommy stands up and walks towards me. We are stood face to face. The he just bursts out saying
"THATS SO COOL! Just treat her right okay!"
"Okay!" I reply
"Promise"
"Promise!"
He gives me a high five and exits the room like nothing happened.

What a day!