Chapter 14

Hannahs POV:

I wake up to a knock on my door. I sit up in my bed as the door slowly opens. Ranboos head peaks through the crack.
"Good morning" I say with a smile.
"Morning" he says back.
We've spent two more nights streaming and chilling out with everyone. Luckily there weren't any horrible comments on other people streams .
He fully comes round the door. He's holding a glass of water and a plate of toast. He hands me the plate and places the water next to me.
"Can you believe that we are going home soon" he says.
"I know it feels like it was forever but it's only been a few days" (this is a joke because it took me so long to write this story lol) I reply.
"How are you feeling after the other day?" He asks me.
I think back to all the comments.
"I'm feeling a lot better, actually!"
He smiles. It makes me feel warm on the inside. I start to eat the toast he has made for me. He sits on the bed opposite me.
"We have to do something fun for our last full day together" he says after a moment of silence.
I look up at him,my mouth filled with toast and nodded my head
"Haha okay, I'll go get dressed you take me somewhere once your ready" he gets up and leaves the room.
I finish my breakfast and put my plate and glass on the side . I sit in my bed for a minute thinking about what to do. I have my day planned out. I get out of bed have a shower and get dressed. Then I go down stairs to find ranboo who is sat on the sofa, on his phone.
"You look nice" he tells me and hugs me. "Is anyone else coming with us?" He asks me.
" how about drista and Lani?" I tell him
He nods his head and I call them down.
"Do you two want to come out with us today?" I ask them.
"Yes!" They both say in unison.
We all leave the house, none of them know the day I have planned.

Ranboos POV:

Me, hannah, lani and drista all walk out of the house. Hannah leads us across the beach to this cafe. At the cafe we get "sausage sandwich's" and waters. We find a wall across the beach to sit down and eat our food. Hannah then calls for a taxi.
"Where are we going?" Lani asks
"You'll find out" Hannah replied laughing.
I put my arm around her waist and pull her in.
"RANBOO" I hear someone shout from behind me. Drista runs off as she isn't covering her face. Two kids run up to me.
"Can we have a picture?" They ask politely.
I nod my head and stand up. One of them looks at Hannah.
"OMG it's Hannah!!" They exclaim
Hannah smiles and says hello. Once I have taken a photo with them, they take a photo with Hannah and Lani. They thank us and walk off.
"Hannah I'm just going to buy something from the shops I will be a minute" I tell her walking to the closest supermarket.

Hannahs POV:
The taxi has pulled up and Ranboo is almost here. I tell the taxi driver to wait. Ranboo gets to the car with a mask and sunglasses in his hand.
"Ranboo you're already wearing a mask and glasses" Lani told him.
"Yes, I know that, these are for drista, so she can cover her face." He passes them to drista and she thanks him.
We pull up outside our destination. Bowling! ( I put this before ranboos birthday btw he stole my idea)
We all get out of the taxi and I go to book in. Ranboo starts playing mario kart against drista. It was really funny because he lost( I imagine him loosing irl) we get to the lane and play 2 rounds I won one and Lani won one. I check the clock 12:57.
"Let's get lunch!" I exclaim "we have to be home by 2 to say goodbye to everyone.
We all agree for lunch and walk to the nearest subway. We eat our subway whilst laughing at all our memories we have made on this trip. The first moment we got to the house. The time tubbo slipped in the middle of the kitchen. The time when Tommy came out of his room at 5:3o PM as he had just woken up.
Im going to miss this, spending every minute together with my best friends. Soon it will be back to just me a tommy.
My phone rings, snapping me out of my daydream. Niki is calling.
I pick up the phone.
"Hello," she says " some people are leaving in 10 minutes so come back soon" she tells me. I te her we will be there in 5 minutes. We all get to the taxi and drive back home. My final minutes with some of my favourite people. We arrive back to the house. Dream is stood there with three packed  cases, his, sapnaps and drista. I give drista one final hug knowing that she's going back to America. Schlatt leaves, then jack, then minx, then phil. Then soon it's just me, Tommy, ranboo, tubbo and lani. I check the time 8:52pm.
"We have to leave soon" I say with a tear rolling down my cheek.
"I've got everything ready for us" Tommy says
"And I've got ranboos and Lanis ready too."
"Let's walk down to the beach Hannah" ranboo says to me.
"Can I?" I turn my head to tommy.
He nods. I smile at him and walk out the door.
We get to the beach, the sun is setting.
I can't believe it. Ranboos going back to America tonight.
"Hannah, this past week has been so fun, even better that I've been able to hang around with you." He says tears rolling down to his chin, which admittedly makes me tear up to. He pulls me into a hug and whispers
"My trip may be ending now but our journey as best friends has just started"