s2 p4

Hannahs POV:

I wake up and reach for my phone whilst rubbing my eyes

8:37.

7 unread messages

I look through those messages.

Jack 4 messages

Im going to Brandons

dont know what time ill be back

not that you care

xoxo

Mum 3 messages

okay

just texted jack he dont need to overact that way

love you x

I fully wake up and look around the room. its empty. All the matresses, everything, everyone. Where have they gone? I take the blanket off me and walk into the kitchen, where I find everyone taking and eating breakfast. By the time I join ranboo, tubbo and billzo at the table, Tommy places a bowl of cereal in front of me. I eat my breakfast whilst everyone is talking about how much work they need to do.
"Why are you doing today hannah" Bill asks. "Probably just watch some Netflix and stream." Tommy shakes his head, he knows I only plan on streaming when Jack is gone. After I finish breakfast I wash up my bowl. I then walk back to the living room and pick up my bag. I hug everyone and thank ranboo for letting me stay over. As my uber arrives, i wave goodbye and open the door. As i get in my phone buzzes.

brandonp12 wants to send you a message.

Brandon? what does he possibly want to see. I open the notification, my nerves wracking up as my phone unlocks.

1 attachment.

A video? I wonder what it is. i click the video to see my boyfriend kissing another girl. I forward the video to Nikki. Nikki is my best friend, ever since we met last year, i tell her everything.

"im coming over, text me when your home" she texts me back almost immediately. I sit in the car for the rest of the ride home holding back tears. As soon as i get out the house, i text nikki that I'm walking up to my room and she tells me she will be here in 5 minutes. I unlock my door and just collapse into tears on the sofa. Until i hear the door handle being pushed down. I turn to look behind me. Nikki is there holding a massive baskets of gifts. She sits on the sofa next to me and pulls me into a massive hug. I dont know what i would do without her. We sit and talk for hours when. Jack texts me saying he will be home in half an hour. " okay but we have a guest round so dont be too drunk haha." i text him jokingly, knowing hes absolutely trollied. Sure enough half an hour passes. Jack walks in, seemingly sober. Nikki makes up an excuse to leave, giving me and jack a chance to talk to each other. I see nikki out and lock the door behind me as I gesture jack onto the sofa. "I got sent a video from brandon today, about a certain someone kissing a random girl" i say to him, hinting that he needs to apologise. "Look please, im so sorry i didnt mean it, give me a second chance" he says placing his hand in mine. "One last chance" i say in my most serious voice. He pulls me into a hug and I roll my eyes. I cook lunch and the rest of the day is silent.